• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I was informed last night that not only am I a douche, I am THE biggest douche on ratsun and that many people think so. I have taken great pride in this accomplishment. And with this power, I will change things for the better. Free guns for everyone.

• Like 4

Bill O Reilly is pretty douched out, same with Leno.

To be honest its hard to wear a douchlord crown these days, that position is always filled

032713_lydon-001.jpg

what the shark happened to Johnny Rotton, took a major wrong turn at Douchville 

To be honest its hard to wear a douchlord crown these days, that position is always filled

032713_lydon-001.jpg

still blithely fighting a culture war against a Britain that ceased to exist twenty years ago.

• Like 1

032713_lydon-001.jpg

was is and always will be a dickweed

Oh, I'm only the biggest douche on ratsun and possibly within a 7 mile radius of my home. It's really a big step up for me. Until now, all I had going for me was I had said the dumbest thing ever to be said on ratsun.

just don't drive your buggies with a bluetooth hanging out of your ear

Oh, I'm only the biggest douche on ratsun and possibly within a 7 mile radius of my home. It's really a big step up for me. Until now, all I had going for me was I had said the dumbest thing ever to be said on ratsun.

I was hoping to be "that" neighbor in my new neighborhood but there's already one I can't top
  • Like 1