• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I reserve douchebaggery status for those who I have met.  I haven't met Smoke.  I'll bet he's like 5'4" and 110 pounds with noodle arms in person.  We shall see at Canby. ;)

• Like 1

well... yours wont... anymore. It'll just run out onto the ground since you washed off the protective build up

oh, I only washed the outside. Sort of like how I only wash the parts of me that stick out of clothing. You don't wanna fuck up the protective coating.

• Like 1

I'm not the only person here that thinks Smoke is the biggest douchebag on this forum, I'm not afraid to say it though !

at the risk of sounding like a fanboi I think Smoke is quite witty, knowledgeable and interesting. After Lou, Flatcat and Nanners he is who I am most interested in meeting at Canby. Rick all the opposite goes for you with the insertion of Tristin, Ratwaggin and Angliagt.

(mic drop)

• Like 4

at the risk of sounding like a fanboi I think Smoke is quite witty, knowledgeable and interesting. After Lou, Flatcat and Nanners he is who I am most interested in meeting at Canby. Rick all the opposite goes for you with the insertion of Tristin, Ratwaggin and Angliagt.

(mic drop)

the mic drop was what really sent it home.

(mic drop)

I don't want to meet Ratwaggin, he has butt lice.   :D Whoops, meant Datwaggo.  :)  Sorry.

• Like 1
Guest Rick-rat

at the risk of sounding like a fanboi I think Smoke is quite witty, knowledgeable and interesting. After Lou, Flatcat and Nanners he is who I am most interested in "meating" at Canby. Rick all the opposite goes for you with the insertion of Tristin, Ratwaggin and Angliagt.

(mic drop)

fixed