• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on RVT the 80s was unquestionably the worst decade of music in the history of... music. That's like say "she's the cutest leper in the colony".  

there is no way that is even close to an accurate statement,,  seriously The Clash rock the Casba ,, Pink Floyd The Wall   The Talking heads did some of their best work in the 80s..  Bruce Springsteen  ,, metalica Master of Puppets , The Beastie Boyz .. holy shit were you under a rock or something??

Oh and this happened

• Like 5

There should be a fight club only instead of punching each other everyone stands around and freaks out about abitrary shit ... Club George............................................ Oh i'm here already,

I'm so sorry that I didn't want your rather bulbous head struggling to find its way through the normal-size neck hole of my finely knit sweater

:rofl: :rofl:

there is no way that is even close to an accurate statement,,  seriously The Clash rock the Casba ,, Pink Floyd The Wall   The Talking heads did some of their best work in the 80s..  Bruce Springsteen  ,, metalica Master of Puppets , The Beastie Boyz .. holy shit were you under a rock or something??

Oh and this happened

you forgot one,  this one is for Paradiddle  :rofl:

http://youtu.be/Nq3O6LlLjlc

If you came out of the 70s listening to the New York Dolls, Patty Smith, and Iggy Pop you'd understand. But obviously you guys are into bubble gun top 40s crap, so of course you'd like the 80s. I'll bet you like The Simple Minds too right. 

New York dolls ,, wasn't that a TV show that came on right after ,, Battle of the network stars?? And what the fuck is a "patty smith"  ??  Seriously if that was the kinda music i was forced at gun point to listen too ,, i would try my hardest to one day escape,,,,,,,,,,,, run to the highest point in town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and throw myself off it.

Ears first if at all possible.

New York dolls ,, wasn't that a TV show that came on right after ,, Battle of the network stars?? And what the fuck is a "patty smith"  ??  Seriously if that was the kinda music i was forced at gun point to listen too ,, i would try my hardest to one day escape,,,,,,,,,,,, run to the highest point in town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and throw myself off it.

Ears first if at all possible.

No you'd be much happier just pulling your headphones over your pink little ears and listen to the soft sound of mediocrity.  

No you'd be much happier just pulling your headphones over your pink little ears and listen to the soft sound of mediocrity.

new york dolls. I remember them. Their lead singer was a guy named david Johanssen. He had to change his name and leave the group to get a hit. Now, what were the punky, totally non-commercial and anti-pop lyrics to his one top ten song...? Oh yeah! "Me soul on fire! Feeling hot Hot HOT!". Man, each to his own, paradime, but i think you're standing in tbe middle of baskin-robbins trying to convince the customers that anchovy sherbert would be so much better than any of the 31 flavors offered up for sale in the store.