Top Posters In This Topic

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

• Like 2

no_pick.jpg

so I'm working part time at a music store for a little extra cash........... What is it with guitar players? They never buy anything, they think people give a shit, they keep playing that fucking blues lead masturbation scale, then the they always gotta ask "gotta pic?".    

" what you work at a music store and don't have a pic?"    

OK fuck face I've been dealing with loosers like you for years and no I don't have a pic so scoot along to the next establishment and ask them "does this turddle neck make me look like an asshole?"

• Like 4

no_pick.jpg

so I'm working part time at a music store for a little extra cash........... What is it with guitar players? They never buy anything, they think people give a shit, they keep playing that fucking blues lead masturbation scale, then the they always gotta ask "gotta pic?".    

" what you work at a music store and don't have a pic?"    

OK fuck face I've been dealing with loosers like you for years and no I don't have a pic so scoot along to the next establishment and ask them "does this turddle neck make me look like an asshole?"

rat, I feel you have lived this scene many times :poke:  :devil:  :rofl: .

• Like 1

So one of my neighbors has some wienie crotch rocket, and the exhaust sounds, essentially, like it's not even attached.  And he always likes to gas it into the driveway like a douche (right in front of our place) when he comes home.  Why can't I ever have unobnoxious people for neighbors?  It sounds like this, but worse...

I...have...got...to...get...out...of...here.

• Like 1

Lol, that's awesome!  So I can't believe I'm even thinking this, but there's a '84 300zx turbo 50th anniversary for sale close by.  Think I may go look at it.  If I did get it, I'd probably have to sell the Maxima though.  And the white truck.  White truck's no biggee, but I do so like the Maxima.  They want a bit for it, but supposedly new engine and turbo and new clutch.  Looks immaculate from the pics.  We shall see.  I may go try to look at it before too long.

Lol, that's awesome!  So I can't believe I'm even thinking this, but there's a '84 300zx turbo 50th anniversary for sale close by.  Think I may go look at it.  If I did get it, I'd probably have to sell the Maxima though.  And the white truck.  White truck's no biggee, but I do so like the Maxima.  They want a bit for it, but supposedly new engine and turbo and new clutch.  Looks immaculate from the pics.  We shall see.  I may go try to look at it before too long.

Dude! Come by the Maxima from down here and build yourself a beast. 

Fuck a Z. Especially that one. 

You're just asking to only get laid once every leap year. 

• Like 3

74 610 water pump from a L18. Will it fit an L20b? I think it will. I've had a bitch of a time finding a pump without a stamped Impeller.

Thanks Mike!

15403454361_3df25ee735_c.jpgtr8r water pump by 71240z, on Flickr

1983 Maxima Diesel.

Not sure if it fits your fan clutch type/needs.

My early 71' 240z fan clutch had "the one long 10mm bolt that always stays with the water pump" type when un-bolted from the timing cover.

The rest of my z's take the other type of un-bolting the (4) 10mm nuts ... pulling off the fan with the clutch ... then un-bolt the water pump.

I'm already certain you already know this to well though.

I bought my last cast impeller wp from a guy off craigs.. brand new for $10 in the box though I'm pretty sure he had stolen it.

Didn't stop me from buying the chrome piston ring set , rebuilt alternator , and some other random shit for an additional $20.

• Like 1