• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

In other celebrity news: WWE and former WCW wrestler Sean O'Haire was found dead today of an apparent suicide. Wonder what the deal is with these wrestling people killing themselves lately? Are they suddenly realizing wrestling is fake and that their lives are one big lie? But seriously... is it head trauma caused by multiple concussions like they have found in football players? There have been autopsy studies in recent years that have found evidence of brain damage the same as boxers get from multiple hits to the head.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Former-WWE-wrestler-O-Haire-found-dead-in-SC-home-5747208.php

• Like 1

So i bought a 77 B210 and need someone to tell me exactly how to lower it , and what motor and tranny i should use and where to buy ,, and all the info i might have to google for my self... Please send me an PM with links and then summarize them for me also..

Thanks

I've had about enough of your NASCRAP bashing.

Haven't watched nascar in over 30-40 years when they stopped racing real cars. When they started trying to attract more and more of lowest common denominator fans. When the cars became all the same.

PL crossmember for the B210. 

A crossmember for the B310. 

Duly noted.... this!

• Like 1