• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate fed-ex. had a tracking number for three days on my steering wheel but it just keeps saying,

"The seller has provided a tracking number. The tracking status will be updated once the shipment reaches the carrier."

seller has like 4800 sales with 100% positive feedback but so I ain't worried, just pissed off.

I get this shit a lot. With me, it's because I live so far off the beaten path, sometimes they need to make a special trip just for my one package...many times, the driver will hold onto it until he has more than just my stuff before he comes out here. Which is bullshit.

I get this shit a lot. With me, it's because I live so far off the beaten path, sometimes they need to make a special trip just for my one package...many times, the driver will hold onto it until he has more than just my stuff before he comes out here. Which is bullshit.

huh...hadn't thought about that but livin' in Spit 'n Whittle, Oklahoma has caused stuff like that before. three business days in New York is six business days out here according to General Electric's car insurance division or at least that's what they said when a settlement check was slow to show up. also, the seller is in British Columbia so I'm sure Canuck as well as US customs needs to be sure I'm not supplying pastel blue Grant GT steering wheels to Al Quaeda.

Somewhere in a CIA substation a relay just clicked over a watch word and flagged ratsun for further study. Thank..... you. More than 2 a month and we elevate ourselves on the '14/'15 watch list. Please limit How To posts to Datsun topics.... no chemistry or baking.

I think Tr8r's house was just on the news.

Likely. They literally just carved a road through the jungle with D9 to the back road to my house. Holy Shit this is real right now!!

Had a baby, a hurricane, a 60' tree fall and demolish my greenhouse, now Lava is likely going to cover my house. 2014 is amazing. I really should start a FML thread just based on worthyness. Thank god my marriage is solid, kids are healthy, and my wagon is days away from running.