• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I already said. There is only one user who signs ALL of this posts with "-Doug" and uses that super annoying format like it matters on a forum, its not a formal letter or anything...

AngliaGT

I find his use of tab, underscore, italics, and bullet points annoying to read.

If you want Luke, you can use my signature... or just add a second skateboarding gif to your sig...

• Like 1

I told him to block me, if the guy is gonna use a forum and be all pissy aboot that kinda shit he should figger out how to use the forum controls. I just cant believe it matters that much to him.

anyhoo, I can't sleep cause I am too excited aboot my new truck. And teh ever dwindling punch list of stuffs to do. I figured out that my coolant leak must be the heater valve, I have some monor weeping from the O=ring fittings on my oil cooler thermostat, sync and tune the Mikunis, and swap locks and ignition from Bleu.

• Like 1

I don't hate the sig, just bored with it. It's so ... 15. Almost time for a change and probably would have happened naturally, but -Doug fucked it all up by calling attention to it... 'yall go home. Posting private messages is so.... 15

• Like 1

I don't hate the sig, just bored with it. It's so ... 15. Almost time for a change and probably would have happened naturally, but -Doug fucked it all up by calling attention to it... 'yall go home. Posting private messages is so.... 15

By his posts he doesn't seem like the kinda guy(?) that changes his oil or his underwear on a regular basis,, so why would he change something like his sig.. 

I say keep the sig gif , cuz as younger people say anymore.                  VIVA !,,,  whatever