• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there any way we could stage an event in Southern Califonia where every car gets a trophy,, like those hairy legged women liberal youth soccer leagues??  Cuz damn .   Maybe they could just print your name on an ornamental plaque when you sign up,  that you could keep in your J-Tin during the show,, to show everyone that your a winner,, A-number one.

Discuss

Colourshark....or sharkourbox

My rebuttal to you sir.....Shark-tip. There's a terrible joke in there somewhere. Too early for me to find it. I think that last statement was a terrible joke too.

colourbox, you nailed it I think. the world will always be populated by unpleasant folks. they can never entirely be legislated out of existence. I hate that and I know that as a dude I will never understand what it's like to just be trying to walk down a sidewalk and be subject to unwanted, potentially sexual attention - some guys prettyer'n me might but not me :rofl:!

For the guys I know that didn't get it I gave them this. Imagine yourself in prison and you're walking around the yard minding your own business. You got guys saying good morning, hey sexy, you're beautiful, etc. Now it seems nice when they're saying it but in the back of your mind you're wondering what the intentions are behind it. Point taken.

• Like 1

My rebuttal to you sir.....Shark-tip. There's a terrible joke in there somewhere. Too early for me to find it. I think that last statement was a terrible joke too.

I don't think I had a hidden joke in my comment. But I'll wear shark-tip with pride, hell I posted the most sharkisms so I guess I earned it. :lol: