Hooligan

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a brand new one from a timing kit

thanks again bro!

so the other night i was helping my brother change some valve seals on his 620, following the how to here.http://community.ratsun.net/topic/28804-how-to-replace-valve-stem-seals/

to get the cam bolt off we stuck a rod through the cam sprocket to keep it from spinning. the bolt was on there pretty tight and the fuckin sprocket broke, and the piece fell down in the timing cover. i posted asking if anyone had a cam sprocket and within minutes hooligan responded. when i asked what he wanted for it he said just get it back on the road.he really helped us out of a pinch. so thanks again and i will try to pay it forward!

• Like 4

I believe i see the Feltersnatch 510 and Mr.Traps wagon??? Where were those parked ? i never saw either one of those and we stalked the parking lots most of the day..

Was Mikestoy the b210 stinger inside?. we were stopped to talk to you but you was waxing like the karate frickin kid... Then ,, shiny S12 happened.

• Like 1

I believe i see the Feltersnatch 510 and Mr.Traps wagon??? Where were those parked ? i never saw either one of those and we stalked the parking lots most of the day..

Was Mikestoy the b210 stinger inside?. we were stopped to talk to you but you was waxing like the karate frickin kid... Then ,, shiny S12 happened.

Yeah; that was me; I was going to wait until everyone was there to meet and greet, but somehow I muffed up my knee. So I spent the rest of the evening mostly sitting down.

• Like 1