"FEST" Nov 9th Monroe WA

Hooligan

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might meet up with you guys for lunch, just depends on what time I leave... will update you.

Do you guys know of any good places for a car wash nearby??  I looked at google and there weren't any self service types in Monroe.  Guess I could just bring some gallons of water and wash it in a parking lot, haha.

-Robert

So we've only got three plus myself?

If we go we will probably scarf at a nearby taco truck or cheap taqueria joint of some kind.. .. We are still waiting to see if the local Ratsun mintruck chapter is going to make the trek north....Or as they are known,  the R-M-C of the O-L-Y. ...  If they don't go we probably won't either

Guest Rick-rat

There are a lot of things I'm not invited or welcome at, you get used to it after a while. I have been to a few shows where they let me in but weren't happy. One I went to I couldn't even take my truck in

naner can we tow strap chain off your 510 with u too Monroe?     we should only need to hook three trucks to your 510 but the good news is they all have outstanding brakes....im not sure anyof us feel safe tow strapping to the wart hog after seeing him drive at blue lake two years ago...just sayin...lol

The warthog might be a better push vehicle with that huge ass bulldozer blade hanging off the front of it an all..

For what it's worth i wasn't going to this and told many people that... If you were to ask my son you would see that i have been talking myself into going because i will be trapped here on Sunday watching my twins because my wife wants to roll up to the holiday gift show at the convention center.. The only reason i changed my mind is i read the R-M-C ( with guess appearance by Hugh Jackman) were thinking of going,,,, and i gave the head cheeselog JDong shit ,,in person,, for not being ready to go just a couple days ago..

We are ready to go but we don't want to roll alone again.

• Like 2