"FEST" Nov 9th Monroe WA

Hooligan

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you guys were eating just off the boat

Lunch is just a couple blocks from the show. It just allows us to all meet together to roll in. If you didnt want to do lunch, you could show up at the restaurant at like 130-145 and roll in with us. Or just roll in whenever if you dont plan on staying... Ill let you know as soon as any of the show staff get back tom.

I still have a lot to get done if I'm going to make this. Need to get in gear and finish up otherwise I won't make it :(

pssstttttt..... yor almost there .... I found out yesterday we are l20 swapping ... 4 wheels disk swapping and doing all the same frame work to the red 521 before we go to the fest ......that's two weeks to swap drive train and redo all the suspension.....well shit my plates full just finishing mine ...hoping mines out of the shop tonight and his is in its place bed off ...then tomorrow the l 16 is out and the l 20 begins..... we really only have a week to do all those things since he goes back to work on Friday...need to get signed up fro some inside spots too .....wanna be close to red eye so I can steal parts off his truck when he is not looking

@Jdong

So you guys are going for sure??  Donovan wants to roll up there ,  but if it`s a nice day i would like to go over to the left of the Sound and ride the ferry ( insert joke here)  over but what are you guys going to do,,, just roll up I5 ??

In Datsuns or a chevy Tahoe??

I paid $35 for my spot plus my wife. But I haven't gotten anything yet in the way of a ticket or wristband, etc. how are they admitting people?

They will send you a packet in the mail.

This, they are pretty responsive on Facebook as well if there are any issues. :)