"FEST" Nov 9th Monroe WA

Hooligan

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna try but I haven't got an answer back yet about space! Firewood will be unloaded today, It's my work truck and it has to start paying me back for all the money I spent on it!

I was told only half of the space was counted for. I know if you buy tickets there is still indoor spots

Don't they have a no refund policy...so there overselling wouldn't make sense...just a lot of un happy people....well like Tristan sajd ask them and then put the answer here! :thumbup:

Could someone go over their itinerary again ,, times places and stops.. FAT510 wants to go ,, but i'm still on the fence.  yo

not sure we want to hang around for a whole show though can you leave at anytime if you don't park inside?? Or is it a stay put parking Nazi type thing??  Rolling up there for the drive and joining a troop of weirdos and having steak lunch and even a short caravan with them sounds like a good time..

Could someone go over their itinerary again ,, times places and stops.. FAT510 wants to go ,, but i'm still on the fence.  yo

There hasnt been any travel plans set up for South Sound guys, but the current plan is lunch at Noon in Monroe with a roll in time of 2 so everyone parks together. Since no one south has spoken up, how about you make your own plans and they can hop on your train.

not sure we want to hang around for a whole show though can you leave at anytime if you don't park inside?? Or is it a stay put parking Nazi type thing??

Im not sure, but Ill post up on their FB event page and ask for you.

Yeah that would be cool i don't do facebook.. thanks

I thought you guys were eating just off the boat,, then short caravaning ,, i would rather checkout the cars for a bit then bounce than stay for hours trapped..... To be honest all i read was steak. :wub:

Drive up with other south sounders that drive their Datsuns??

:rofl:

No seriously

:rofl: