"FEST" Nov 9th Monroe WA

Hooligan

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fuck who actually shows up..... in fact, I am just expecting that Jon and crew, as well as Tristin won't, just so that I'll be surprised when they do :w00t: ... but I'm pretty sure at this point that Brody and I will show up for at least a bit to check out the show. 

So yeah, Hooligan, if you could bring that radio... :thumbup:

• Like 1

I don't give a fuck who actually shows up..... in fact, I am just expecting that Jon and crew, as well as Tristin won't, just so that I'll be surprised when they do :w00t: ... but I'm pretty sure at this point that Brody and I will show up for at least a bit to check out the show. 

So yeah, Hooligan, if you could bring that radio... :thumbup:

hey that's fucked up .... I got a runner ..... not running good ... trying to get exhaust done today and then try and dial su's in or yanking them in favor of a 32/36 for now...red truck had the motor in 4 separate times last night and now I thnk its in for good ...its gonna be close

can we register at the door .....

hey butt nut inside was used up week ago ... pay attention this aint high school by ikea

Jalen is actually correct on this. Indoor has been sold out, but once everyone gets parked inside the Fire Marshall is going to inspect the area to see if more cars are allowed in... Then you can snag a spot at the door.

But otherwise, yes you can purchase tickets at the door.

hey that's fucked up .... I got a runner ..... not running good ... trying to get exhaust done today and then try and dial su's in or yanking them in favor of a 32/36 for now...red truck had the motor in 4 separate times last night and now I thnk its in for good ...its gonna be close

can we register at the door .....

Dude, I hope that all you guys show up!  Hell, I haven't actually been to a meet that you were at and we were able to stay more than 10 minutes in well over a year now.  It's far past due.  But, at the same time, knowing all of our track records at this point, I'm never surprised anymore when people don't show up even though they have said they would for sure be there.... we've even done it, so I'm not ragging on anyone. 

I really do hope to see you guys there.  I'm going to go do my big project on the 521 now and go clean all my trash out of it that has accumulated from my daily commutes and throwing my dirty tissues and empty coffee cups on the floors pretty much every day.... and maybe I'll even be able to get it to a car wash before heading over tomorrow.  :D

• Like 1