Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

That is a hoarding type problem letting something of value go to waste. Really a shame!

As compared to some kid ten years ago cutting the wells for flares and inevitably drifting it into into a no post barrier??? This is the Mazda equivalent of finding an original 90K mile 240z or Bluebird. It hasn't gone to waste yet, it's  merely marinating in patina.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

As compared to some kid ten years ago cutting the wells for flares and inevitably drifting it into into a no post barrier??? This is the Mazda equivalent of finding an original 90K mile 240z or Bluebird. It hasn't gone to waste yet, it's  merely marinating in patina.

2yDr0RR.gif

It's got a good base for a solid restoration to OEM. 

• Like 2

Ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon.  Got a few packages today.  One was addressed to me, but contained stuff I didn't order.  After trying to figure it out with no record of ordering this stuff, I noticed there was another label almost perfectly under the one addressed to me.  Peeled it back enough to expose the address  and turns out it's for a lady across town.  Found her on nextdoor and got in touch with her.  Super weird.  How does a label get created and placed on a package I didn't order, and what are the odds that the correct recipient is only <1 mile away?

Edited by thisismatt
  • Like 2
On 10/24/2020 at 5:57 PM, thisismatt said:

Here's what I deal with trying to park at home.  I parked as the 2nd vehicle between two driveways where there is only ever room for 2 vehicles, leaving a couple feet between me and the car in front, and a little space between my rear bumper and the red curb.  I come out friday morning to go to work to find this jackass backed all the way into my front bumper, and a total moron stuck his bike into the little bit of unpainted curb behind me.

that is what they make valve stem removers for 

loosen at least 2 valve stems and it will take them some time to be on the road again 

no vandalism but some pay back 

as far as the bike i would have dragged it out of the way and layed it down in the street  

call the police and report the bike 

FUCKING PEOPLE 

parking.jpg

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, thisismatt said:

The guy in front isn't an issue.  He probably had to be nearly that close to be out of the neighbor's driveway, and normally one would be able to back up because obviously nobody in their right mind would park behind you.

Check but here, you are not allowed to park within 3 meters of a driveway.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Check but here, you are not allowed to park within 3 meters of a driveway.

Here you just can't block the driveway, or be within the red if there is any.  The red on the edges of the driveways here have only shown up in the last year or two.  I would say most people try to leave some extra space by the driveways to be courteous

• Like 1