Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, VFR800 said:

8n7tBY7P_o.jpg

Here's what I deal with trying to park at home.  I parked as the 2nd vehicle between two driveways where there is only ever room for 2 vehicles, leaving a couple feet between me and the car in front, and a little space between my rear bumper and the red curb.  I come out friday morning to go to work to find this jackass backed all the way into my front bumper, and a total moron stuck his bike into the little bit of unpainted curb behind me.

parking.jpg

• Like 1

I would have backed up and pushed it out of the way and leave it dead and bleeding. Or like Matt, but would have used the clutch and pushed it a few blocks away. Then call the cops from work to report it. Then, when I got home make plans to leave California.

• Like 1

Haven't ridden a motorcycle in probably 25 years, and only a little then, so I don't really know anymore if they're all the same?  I thought it was all the way down for 1st, up one for neutral, but I couldn't get it to roll freely and didn't have time to fart around trying to figure out what the deal was.

I did notice in the pic later that the registration is expired, so maybe I should have just flattened it and gone to work.  Unfortunately, I'm not a BLM protestor so I probably would get charged.

Edited by thisismatt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Here's what I deal with trying to park at home.  I parked as the 2nd vehicle between two driveways where there is only ever room for 2 vehicles, leaving a couple feet between me and the car in front, and a little space between my rear bumper and the red curb.  I come out friday morning to go to work to find this jackass backed all the way into my front bumper, and a total moron stuck his bike into the little bit of unpainted curb behind me.

parking.jpg

Difference is in my pic the car is parked in a motorbike only designated area hence why all those bikes are where they are. 

Your situation is where the bike owner is being a dick - opposite to the situation in the photo I posted. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

I did manage to move the bike. Not sure if it had a lock or ??? I couldn't seem to get it into neutral so I was only able to roll it a few inches at a time. I was pissed, late for work.

Push the clutch in and the bike will be in neutral. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VFR800 said:

Difference is in my pic the car is parked in a motorbike only designated area hence why all those bikes are where they are. 

Your situation is where the bike owner is being a dick - opposite to the situation in the photo I posted. 

Yessir

• Like 2
20 hours ago, thisismatt said:

parking.jpg

Orange plastic = KTM

Its an off road bike rattle canned black, no blinkers with an expired plate hanging on it = Stolen or at least someone riding a dirt bike on the road with a different bikes plate on it.

• Like 2