Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moving house to a house with dual living areas and share with my Brother,Sister in Law,Niece and soon to be born Nephew.

Got my own open plan living area,bedrooms,kitchen and shower/toilet that is connected to main house.

Major up shot is bro and I get a LOT of garage space.

Moving over a little bit already but doing the most over next two days,will post some oics soon.

• Like 2

Moving house to a house with dual living areas and share with my Brother,Sister in Law,Niece and soon to be born Nephew.

Got my own open plan living area,bedrooms,kitchen and shower/toilet that is connected to main house.

Major up shot is bro and I get a LOT of garage space.

Moving over a little bit already but doing the most over next two days,will post some oics soon.

sounds like a crowded house,

• Like 1

RIP

180608091639-anthony-bourdain-new-york-e

Fuck that guy. Suicide is the ultimate pussy’s way out. Asshole had a daughter that is now going to have to deal with the shit his cunt ass didn’t have the stones to deal with. Waah, I’m an international “celebrity”, waah life is so tough. Fuck that.

On the flip side of the coin, I’m mildly curious if he accidentally pulled a Michael Hutchence.

Fuck that guy. Suicide is the ultimate pussy’s way out. Asshole had a daughter that is now going to have to deal with the shit his cunt ass didn’t have the stones to deal with. Waah, I’m an international “celebrity”, waah life is so tough. Fuck that.

On the flip side of the coin, I’m mildly curious if he accidentally pulled a Michael Hutchence.

Mental issues are a motherfucker to deal with, and unfortunately for some, this is the only way to stop it. I used to feel the same way about suicides, but after talking to folks with mental health issues and dealing with some in my family with it, I can see where this appears to be an acceptable solution for them.

I do not condone suicide. But one must realize how bad it is if it drives you to take your own life. 

If you wish to be an asshole about it, then go for it, but I hope you are never find yourself in that position. 

• Like 8

Speaking of assholes.

• Like 1

lol, you all are having a dust up over a cook.

I am sure most if not all of you have the same skill level in the kitchen, just with out the TV show.

I am sure the french dude in this movie clip is as good if not better.

• Like 1