Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't be bothered reading the whole thing but was he really identified as an FBI agent????? Or just some gun packing idiot that was drinking. Guns do go off if you pick them up by the trigger.... this part I believe.

• Like 1

The bullshit about it is he’ll probably get put on paid leave with a slap on the wrist, while any non member of the badge gang would be brought up on felony charges just for a concealed weapon in a forbidden place...much less shooting someone. He was also obviously intoxicated...another felony for us serfs.

From Wiki.... The Daily Mail has been widely criticized for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research and of copyright violations.

It's a tabloid. Basically full of bullshit.

• Like 2

From Wiki.... The Daily Mail has been widely criticized for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research and of copyright violations.

You're an idiot, Mike. If you don't believe it, Google it and see it from whatever source you'd rather believe, there are plenty
  • Like 1

Here you go, Mike. From a totally credible source that you have plenty of faith in. Or just call Comey, probably his cousin. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/06/03/fbi-agent-gun-nightclub-dancing.hln

• Like 1

You're an idiot, Mike. If you don't believe it, Google it and see it from whatever source you'd rather believe, there are plenty

Didn't say I don't believe it, although pretty close, the Daily Mail is a known rag.

Here you go, Mike. From a totally credible source that you have plenty of faith in. Or just call Comey, probably his cousin. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/06/03/fbi-agent-gun-nightclub-dancing.hln

CNN ???? Wah ha ha ha  where do you think they got it from?????

CNN???

landscape-1478604768-laughing-gif.gif

• Like 1

The bullshit about it is he’ll probably get put on paid leave with a slap on the wrist, while any non member of the badge gang would be brought up on felony charges just for a concealed weapon in a forbidden place...much less shooting someone. He was also obviously intoxicated...another felony for us serfs.

Actually... cops/agents/deputies can all concealed carry basically anywhere except into certain other gov buildings.

We can’t “accidentally” shoot someone in a bar though. This fuck up needs to go to federal prison for manslaughter at the very LEAST.

• Like 2

Actually... cops/agents/deputies can all concealed carry basically anywhere except into certain other gov buildings.

We can’t “accidentally” shoot someone in a bar though. This fuck up needs to go to federal prison for manslaughter at the very LEAST.

I'm no lawyer but i bet i could get this guy found innocent of manslaughter,nobody died.

• Like 1

You can’t carry while intoxicated, just like the rest of us. That guy was obviously tipsey.

• Like 2