Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, you all are having a dust up over a cook.

I am sure most if not all of you have the same skill level in the kitchen, just with out the TV show.

I am sure the french dude in this movie clip is as good if not better.

It is more about suicide than who can or can not cook. 

• Like 2

Mental issues are a motherfucker to deal with, and unfortunately for some, this is the only way to stop it. I used to feel the same way about suicides, but after talking to folks with mental health issues and dealing with some in my family with it, I can see where this appears to be an acceptable solution for them.

I do not condone suicide. But one must realize how bad it is if it drives you to take your own life. 

If you wish to be an asshole about it, then go for it, but I hope you are never find yourself in that position.

How do you know I haven’t been in that position? That I pulled myself up by my fucking bootstraps and figured my shit out so as not to hurt those that care about me. You never had a thought that I have a legitimate reason to look at it the way I do, did you? It is the selfish pussys way out, living for others is the tough choice, but you can find life is great in the simple things around you. You can be an asshole about living if you want, it just makes us opposite sides of the asshole coin.

Speaking of assholes.

Speaking of passive aggressive pussies...

Article side he hung himself correct?....I'm saying autoerotic asphyxiation....that David Carradine shit.

That’s why I made the Michael Hutchence remark. It could be nothing more than poor timing on letting go of the belt.

• Like 1

How do you know I haven’t been in that position? That I pulled myself up by my fucking bootstraps and figured my shit out so as not to hurt those that care about me. You never had a thought that I have a legitimate reason to look at it the way I do, did you? It is the selfish pussys way out, living for others is the tough choice, but you can find life is great in the simple things around you. You can be an asshole about living if you want, it just makes us opposite sides of the asshole coin.

Well, good for you, glad you conquered and have managed to keep it together. Unfortunately not all have the same issues, or outlook, as you. I assumed wrong. 

But, one thing I have learned from things like this, is not to try and speak for others. 

• Like 1

My wife has her PsyD and co-owns a psychological firm. People who have severe mental problems and depression don't just sit back and think about other people's feelings when they're considering suicide. It's a lot more complicated than that. When you have the devil living in your head day and and day out, you don't just pop a coke and figure "eh, I can't do it because of the kids." 

And if you ask me, and this is my opinion, it must take HUGE balls to put a gun to your own head. That doesn't sound like the easy way out at all. It's so bad for these people that they have found no other solution to continue their life other than offing it. Sit back and think about that.

Speaking of passive aggressive pussies...

That’s why I made the Michael Hutchence remark. It could be nothing more than poor timing on letting go of the belt.

You should look up the definition of "passive-aggressive" and then explain that timing thing with the belt.When do you let go ?

You should look up the definition of "passive-aggressive" and then explain that timing thing with the belt.When do you let go ?

I would assume you let go sometime before death, just a shot it the dark on that, I’m of the thought process that blowing a regular old load is jim fucking dandy...no enhancement necessary.

And if you ask me, and this is my opinion, it must take HUGE balls to put a gun to your own head. That doesn't sound like the easy way out at all. It's so bad for these people that they have found no other solution to continue their life other than offing it. Sit back and think about that.

So you could live in hell, with fucked up shit in your head and fight the good fight every day, or use a permanent quick solution. The gun sounds monumentally easier to me, it takes all of a few seconds and problem solved...for you only, now your loved ones get hell for the rest of their lives. Look at it that way for a minute or two. I’m not trying to change your mind, just providing an alternate point of view.

• Like 2