Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Bro you need to pass that one down the line so the rest of us can take a hit.

http://www.driveraverages.com/nascar/nascar-driver_avg.php

clears up any idea she was anywhere but the bottom 10%,.......hot,.....is on the same level as saying Emma Watson is hot. I hear the dogs howling now.

i'm guessing you didn't check that link you provided ? there are 40 something drivers on the track at the start of a Nascar race.Let me make it clear,in no way do i think she's a great driver at all.Mediocre on her best days.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She looks crazy and high maintenance. For some stupid reason, probably cuz cali, I dig slightly crazy high maintenance hotties.

I can put up with that. She's rich and hot. Want me to serve you, Emma? I can do that.

Danica? I'd bet she's super sour all the time from losing at everything she has ever done. Pass.

• Like 2

I can put up with that. She's rich and hot. Want me to serve you, Emma? I can do that.

Danica? I'd bet she's super sour all the time from losing at everything she has ever done. Pass.

Ex-fucking-actly. I bet she’s the type that takes her inadequacies out on her man, as in always has to be on top...with dude faced down and crying. And bitch looks manly as fuck with that square assed jaw, dude legs, and oddly large hands.

• Like 1

Ex-fucking-actly. I bet she’s the type that takes her inadequacies out on her man, as in always has to be on top...with dude faced down and crying. And bitch looks manly as fuck with that square assed jaw, dude legs, and oddly large hands.

Yeah, but the wizard/spell-casting role play would be epic.

Are you sharing the pipe with Jon? It obviously takes skill to keep a top fuel car in a straight line, much more so than an electric Datsun 1200 if you smell what I’m stepping in. In her time, top fuelers had a few thousand hp, no walk in the park controlling that shit.

Skill, maybe some, I would say guts.

It takes more skill than you think to drive a fueler, 7 G's and a close to 300 mph in a few seconds is not going to be easy to hold onto.

It was 6 seconds and maybe 250 back then. Starting g force may 2 or higher but the average is 1.6g for 1320 feet. More like aiming the car, but only for a few seconds and not for hours in a car actually driving it with 30 others. Steering, braking, shifting gears, overtaking, avoiding other drivers, pit stops, strategy.......

• Like 1

How about a topic change.

https://www.spin.com/2018/05/frances-bean-cobain-courtney-love-isaiah-silva-attempted-murder-lawsuit/

Francis Bean’s Ex-Husband Sues Courtney Love for Allegedly Conspiring to Murder Him Over Kurt Cobain Guitar

Martin D-18E guitar guitar that the late Kurt Cobain played during his iconic MTV Unplugged performance

Silva is now accusing Lufti, Butler, Nazarian, and Schenk of sexual battery and kidnapping, as well as burglary, robbery, and attempted murder. According to his account, the men knocked at his door pretending to be police officers. Silva claims Lufti grabbed his genitals and told him: “Calm the fuck down or drag you upstairs and take turns fucking you.” Silva is also alleging that they “assault[ed] and cause[d] physical injury” to his mother and threatened his 7-year-old child from a separate marriage. Silva claims the men were attempting to force him into a car when the police arrived and interrupted them, thanks to a call from a friend of Silva’s who was in the house.

don't do drugs,

• Like 2