Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a guy did something similar in a female dominated sport, yes he would.

Patrick only gets the coverage she gets because she’s an attention whore. Females have been kicking ass in Motorsports for years with little to no coverage. Angel Selig, Sabine Schmidt, Lyn St. James, Shirley Muldowney, and Michele Mouton were all far superior drivers that did far more for the sport than the media whore next door ever did. I’m missing a few names too, Sterling Moss’ sister was a multi time rally champ. I can’t remember the name of the infiniti p2 driver, she won multiple american le mans titles. I can’t stand when people say Patrick is the best female driver, makes me want to vomit.

• Like 2

Patrick only gets the coverage she gets because she’s an attention whore.

Or because it's NASCAR?

Females have been kicking ass in Motorsports for years with little to no coverage. Angel Selig, Sabine Schmidt, Lyn St. James, Shirley Muldowney, and Michele Mouton were all far superior drivers that did far more for the sport than the media whore next door ever did. I’m missing a few names too, Sterling Moss’ sister was a multi time rally champ. I can’t remember the name of the infiniti p2 driver, she won multiple american le mans titles.

Or because it's not NASCAR? 

• Like 1

Hopefully,she'll go away after this,& we won't have to hear from her.

I wonder,if a guy had the same race history,we he get that much praise & attention? 

She was as good as 1/2 the drivers in Nascar.Maybe better considering she could drive an Indy car.She got no respect on the racetrack.And she's HOT.

Patrick only gets the coverage she gets because she’s an attention whore. Females have been kicking ass in Motorsports for years with little to no coverage. Angel Selig, Sabine Schmidt, Lyn St. James, Shirley Muldowney, and Michele Mouton were all far superior drivers that did far more for the sport than the media whore next door ever did. I’m missing a few names too, Sterling Moss’ sister was a multi time rally champ. I can’t remember the name of the infiniti p2 driver, she won multiple american le mans titles. I can’t stand when people say Patrick is the best female driver, makes me want to vomit.

Yea ok,but would you hit that ? 

Or because...

danica-feat-870x418.jpg

• Like 1

She was as good as 1/2 the drivers in Nascar.Maybe better considering she could drive an Indy car.She got no respect on the racetrack.And she's HOT.

Bro you need to pass that one down the line so the rest of us can take a hit.

http://www.driveraverages.com/nascar/nascar-driver_avg.php

clears up any idea she was anywhere but the bottom 10%,.......hot,.....is on the same level as saying Emma Watson is hot. I hear the dogs howling now.

ANYONE can drive a 'race car'. But there are those that are just naturals and can't help but be good at it. Someone we wish we all could be as good as. Then there are others with varying degrees of skill including those that have to work like hell just to stay on the track. Given enough track time every driver rises to their maximum incompetence level. Danica reached her maximum level and being extremely hot wasn't a skill that helped keep her car on the road.

BTW Shirley Muldowney aimed a AA/Fueler in a straight line, and while she won over many men in this 7 second race there was little driving skill or strategy involved. Being extremely hot didn't hurt her either but didn't make her go faster.

• Like 2

LOL!!! hahaha we have some harry potter fans in the house, who knew. Got your little magic stick in one hand and your stones in the other. I am sure you would get more pleasure out of them then hermione granger. Knock the bottom, yea after she ripped out your stick and then made your stones into a necklace. Better stick with the wicked witch on sprag street, that one will only take the cost of the day with out leaving the nightmare of emma watson forever in your sleep.

• Like 2

LOL!!! hahaha we have some harry potter fans in the house, who knew. Got your little magic stick in one hand and your stones in the other. I am sure you would get more pleasure out of them then hermione granger. Knock the bottom, yea after she ripped out your stick and then made your stones into a necklace. Better stick with the wicked witch on sprag street, that one will only take the cost of the day with out leaving the nightmare of emma watson forever in your sleep.

Are you instructing us on how to jerk-off?

• Like 1

ANYONE can drive a 'race car'. But there are those that are just naturals and can't help but be good at it. Someone we wish we all could be as good as. Then there are others with varying degrees of skill including those that have to work like hell just to stay on the track. Given enough track time every driver rises to their maximum incompetence level. Danica reached her maximum level and being extremely hot wasn't a skill that helped keep her car on the road.

BTW Shirley Muldowney aimed a AA/Fueler in a straight line, and while she won over many men in this 7 second race there was little driving skill or strategy involved. Being extremely hot didn't hurt her either but didn't make her go faster.

Are you sharing the pipe with Jon? It obviously takes skill to keep a top fuel car in a straight line, much more so than an electric Datsun 1200 if you smell what I’m stepping in. In her time, top fuelers had a few thousand hp, no walk in the park controlling that shit.

• Like 4

It takes more skill than you think to drive a fueler, 7 G's and a close to 300 mph in a few seconds is not going to be easy to hold onto.

• Like 4