Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the love of god, nobody! Brews better beer than Aussies, i repeat, nobody.

Yes brother VTR it is your money, but, seriously mate, low carb beer with Lime = ghey.

Get a six pack of icy cold Coopers sparkling into you!

You mean........Fosters? *

* Ducks & runs......

• Like 2

You mean........Fosters? *

* Ducks & runs......

Fosters is what we sell to gullible Muricans who think they are drinking a real Aussie beer.

ANY self respecting Straylian wont be found within 50 miles of the swill.

Australians really do tend to set the bar high on most things. An Australian contractor built my house as owner/builder while he lived here. This house was built to Australian code. The thing is a tank of a home. Everything seems overbuilt. And I work in structural engineering. So I'd expect anyone who can build a house this well, has great taste in beer. And the Aussie who chose the bath of the malt, would take the craft to a high level. I'd love to hop breweries down under. Bucket list.

• Like 2

Australians really do tend to set the bar high on most things. An Australian contractor built my house as owner/builder while he lived here. This house was built to Australian code. The thing is a tank of a home. Everything seems overbuilt. And I work in structural engineering. So I'd expect anyone who can build a house this well, has great taste in beer. And the Aussie who chose the bath of the malt, would take the craft to a high level. I'd love to hop breweries down under. Bucket list.

They sure have set the bar WAAAAAY the fuck up there for using obnoxiously large wheels on vintage Japanese cars,,,,,,,,,, that's for sure

• Like 3

Fuck knows mate, the touristy spots.

Tell me where i need to be.

I'm on Hawai'i island (aka Big Island). It's actually really great, but not the best vacation spot for most. You want Kauai, and Maui. You want to stay the fuck off Oahu. Big island is awesome for lava/volcano viewing but amenities are lacking. Book morning activities if any. Relax at dusk with sunset. Stay on west cost (leeward) hotels. I'd be glad to steer you away from the bs.

• Like 2

We ordered a part for our dishwasher,delivered (eventually) by UPS.

It came across the country to near San Rafael,CA ,then to the San Jose area,then

back near San Rafael,& finally to Eureka.

The used to deliver flowers to our store (Safeway),that were grown

about a mile away,but they would be sent to the Richmond,CA warehouse,& then to

our store in Eureka.

• Like 1