Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn shit head kid. Im helping a buddies nephew get his 521 road worthy, but the damn kid doesnt want to learn a damn thing. He 18 or 19 and is going to the local community college be a mechanic (hes gonna work for bmw when he finishes) but wont touch his own truck. I told him to buy a matchbox but he refuses to go to the junk yard to find the pedestal so he paid $50 for one off ebay that he doesnt even know if its the right one. I told him his accelerator pump is leaking a little to buy a rebuild kit, he gets a new one off ebay like I told him not to but he got lucky and it isnt a chinese one. Still doesnt want to put the carb on him self. Im going to have my girlfriend do it amd im going to take pictures of her doing it and send it to the locos in our group text, they nor she will let him live it down and she likes to talk shit with the guys. Im just a little ticked off right now because yesterday when he brought me the new carb and dizzy(which the damn kid didnt even bring me a cap n rotor like I told him to) he said i can keep the old carb which still works perfectly fine then a few minutes ago he sends me a text saying he needs it back because his friend needs it. Which is the reason for this rant.

Stop. He can learn on his own.

Then when he gives up you get to buy a non-running 521 on the cheap. Bonus: You already will know what all is wrong with it.

Bimmer ain't going to be any easier for him.

6 months working flat rate and he'll be delivering pizzas.

Punk fucking kids. Tech students are the worst.

• Like 1

Damn shit head kid. Im helping a buddies nephew get his 521 road worthy, but the damn kid doesnt want to learn a damn thing. He 18 or 19 and is going to the local community college be a mechanic (hes gonna work for bmw when he finishes) but wont touch his own truck. I told him to buy a matchbox but he refuses to go to the junk yard to find the pedestal so he paid $50 for one off ebay that he doesnt even know if its the right one. I told him his accelerator pump is leaking a little to buy a rebuild kit, he gets a new one off ebay like I told him not to but he got lucky and it isnt a chinese one. Still doesnt want to put the carb on him self. Im going to have my girlfriend do it amd im going to take pictures of her doing it and send it to the locos in our group text, they nor she will let him live it down and she likes to talk shit with the guys. Im just a little ticked off right now because yesterday when he brought me the new carb and dizzy(which the damn kid didnt even bring me a cap n rotor like I told him to) he said i can keep the old carb which still works perfectly fine then a few minutes ago he sends me a text saying he needs it back because his friend needs it. Which is the reason for this rant.

News flash, it's obvious to me that he doesn't want to put in the time to get it going. This is from 19 years of being brought up having everything handed to him. Don't perpetuate this by having your g/f do it for him because you want it going way more than he does. You can't teach by example and at some point you just have to walk away.

• Like 2

Lol the pedestal he ordered came in and is the wrong one. Im still undecided if I wana swap the carb or not just so I can keep the old one. And im going to run a fuel line into the cab with a gas can so I can drop it off at his place since he doesnt know how to drive a stick

• Like 2

Lol the pedestal he ordered came in and is the wrong one. Im still undecided if I wana swap the carb or not just so I can keep the old one. And im going to run a fuel line into the cab with a gas can so I can drop it off at his place since he doesnt know how to drive a stick

Lol. Your cool story just keeps getting better and better.

• Like 2

Lol. Your cool story just keeps getting better and better.

Well then maybe you will like the part where he replaces his own fuel pump and doesnt take off the old gasket plus puts a new one..

Now I'm convinced that it's only you that want's it running.

Pretty much

aw_zpsercphumb.png

asv_zpsqfatkbon.png

awdrr_zps1uw2nfej.png

as_zpsgns544jq.png

jhcg_zpsp8fcrn0q.png

fc_zpsv9izzlrs.png

They paid $4200....My first truck was a $700 shit box That barely stayed running and was only $700 because the dude delivered it to my place

1027121617_zpsdf2764b0.jpg

019_zpsa80aaa4a.jpg

1212121700_zpsa7f64ced.jpg

I was in love. Brought back some good memories i havent seen these pictures in a few years

• Like 2