Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ran into the mother of a high school friend at a Chinese food place Saturday. I hadn't seen her almost thirty years but did know (long story short) her husband's inattention to some things caused her to be ran over by their own full size van a few years ago and has left her in constant pain for which she uses narcotic-releasing skin patches.

I got a text today from the high school friend herself saying that her brother-in-law had committed suicide this morning after it was revealed that he had been getting into mom's trash can, retrieving the used pain pads, scraping the remaining meds off them, putting the works into a hypo and injecting it.

At 46, I'm still naive as hell I guess.

• Like 1

ran into the mother of a high school friend at a Chinese food place Saturday. I hadn't seen her almost thirty years but did know (long story short) her husband's inattention to some things caused her to be ran over by their own full size van a few years ago and has left her in constant pain for which she uses narcotic-releasing skin patches.

I got a text today from the high school friend herself saying that her brother-in-law had committed suicide this morning after it was revealed that he had been getting into mom's trash can, retrieving the used pain pads, scraping the remaining meds off them, putting the works into a hypo and injecting it.

At 46, I'm still naive as hell I guess.

Sometimes having a boring life isn't so bad after all.

• Like 4

Hey you fuck sticks,,,,,,,,,,, guess who's god damn kid steered his 8 man novice boat to a NCAA division 1 victory ( by 17 seconds) last fucking weekend............

So fuck you guys.

Alright. Enough. You've kept me on the edge of my seat all evening.,, who's kid?

• Like 3

Still doesn't answer why it blew. And why it needs a fuse twice it's amperage rating.

Find the short and report back.

Had a wire that rubbed through the insulation and was making contact on the chassis.got lucky I was really thinking it was going to be a headache

• Like 3

20161025_151507_zpscckcln6s.jpg

:w00t:

The circuit breakers don't work as well when they are put in upside down, the ignition switch 10 amp breaker will be the next to go. Turn it over to be in to match the rest before it's too late. The electricity flows better with less resistance when installed to go with the flow