Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the water degraded your base. Made a nice void it did.

If the slab has rebar in it then you can jack the corner up and put down some new split rock under it. That's a major sinking issue you got though. I have seen worse on homes though.

It was exactly that, the last hoboland meet I was giving him some free construction consulting. There is a drain in that from corner that had a good 8" of cedar sheddings and pine needles covering it an who knows how much actually in it. So the water found a different easier path which was right under that corner of the building. There is actually a sink hole that is slowly eating the building, lucky for hobo it looked like it went more toward the driveway (down hill) than it did the shop.

• Like 1

The USA. The most litigious country in the world.

I assume Ni-San, but that may be to obvious. I remember wiki reading Nippon Sangyo was where Nissans name came from and thought it funny that a double p became a double s.

Nissan.

From 'Datsun History'  by Merlin....

"Tobato Imono Co. (the company that came up with the original DAT- SUN from DAT SON) sold the factory in Osaka in 1933, merged with Nihon Sangyo Co., and restarted operations in Yokohama under the slightly recycled name of Jidosha Seizo, which was then changed to the Nissan Motor Company in 1934. Nissan was how Nihon Sangyo was known on the Japanese stock market, its trade symbol was "Ni-San", hence the name Nissan."

Isis, the Egyptian Goddess of Magic and Life, the al-Qaeda splinter group Islamic terrorist state, the Chinese nock off parts vender, or Busta Nut the Ratsun god of Random? You decide. 

I vote Goddess of Group Nock Off Randomess

• Like 4