Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my main use is as a sleep aide and pain reliever. Every so often I'll smoke to get high but that's not the usual reason

It activates the creative side of my brain and I end up spending my time building shit or getting philosiphical, unless it is an injestable then I just wanna veg and play vids or watch a movie

Lol people have been cross breeding strains for years, and in hydro farms the nutrients are controlled like clockwork, even blasting plants with light at certain times during the night seems to help with thc development, but actual genetic modification I don't see very likely. Unless it makes it stronger,then bring it lol

• Like 1

Ingest it , tried to smoke it once but never inhaled

Ok bill Clinton lol, it seems to work better for pain when you eat it, if you wanna smoke again try a bong with ice water goes in nice and mellow and you can take big pulls, and remember if you don't cough you don't get off.

Or you could just suck it up and deal with life without getting high.  Just sayin'  And I used to grow it, definitely inhaled.  No fucking time for that shit anymore.  Waste of money as well.  I suppose I can understand the pain thing.  I'm just a control freak.  I don't like chemicals influencing my life.  In fact, I haven't had mountain dew in about a year.  After finally kicking that habit, I have between 4-6 cups of tea/day.  Which doesn't have hardly any caffeine, and the last cup is herbal.

Gasoline, on the other hand, I'm still addicted to.

And Eastbay, have you gotten Eleanor running yet?! ;)

• Like 1

And Eastbay, have you gotten Eleanor running yet?! ;)

I was excited i was gona hear it run this weekend. but im not getting signal for fuel injectors to open not hearing any clicking and no spark. im waiting for my buddy to bring an ecu and to make sure i hooked everything up correct which im fairly certain i did. Im thinking ecu

• Like 1