Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never said trans supported diff but I bet you could hang a diff from a trans by a driveshaft because they are connected. Assuming there was no slip yolk of course.

Driveshaft just needs to be longer than the height of input shaft to generator

Why such a cat bread generator doubter?

shop horse-play has changed since my day.

Man loses life as prank goes wrong at Kalachowki

A prank between two friends turned into tragedy when one of them died due to excessive air pressure in his body.

Yaqub Shaikh, 48, a cleaner with the Toyota service centre in Kalachowki, collapsed after an air pressure pump, used for cleaning vehicles, was inserted in his rectum and switched on by his colleague.

The Kalachowki police have arrested the colleague, Santosh Ahir, 35, under Section 302 (murder) of the Indian Penal Code.

According to an investigating officer, the incident occurred at 2.30 pm on Tuesday, when Shaikh and Ahire were using the air pressure pump to clean some vehicles.

A police source said that Ahire challenged Shaikh to insert the pump into his rectum to test the pressure, to which he agreed. The source said that Ahire then started the pump, which released very high speed air into Shaikh's body. Shaikh collapsed on the spot and was rushed to KEM Hospital but was declared dead before admission.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/Man-loses-life-as-prank-goes-wrong-at-Kalachowki/articleshow/49159506.cms

shop horse-play has changed since my day.

Man loses life as prank goes wrong at Kalachowki

A prank between two friends turned into tragedy when one of them died due to excessive air pressure in his body.

Yaqub Shaikh, 48, a cleaner with the Toyota service centre in Kalachowki, collapsed after an air pressure pump, used for cleaning vehicles, was inserted in his rectum and switched on by his colleague.

The Kalachowki police have arrested the colleague, Santosh Ahir, 35, under Section 302 (murder) of the Indian Penal Code.

According to an investigating officer, the incident occurred at 2.30 pm on Tuesday, when Shaikh and Ahire were using the air pressure pump to clean some vehicles.

A police source said that Ahire challenged Shaikh to insert the pump into his rectum to test the pressure, to which he agreed. The source said that Ahire then started the pump, which released very high speed air into Shaikh's body. Shaikh collapsed on the spot and was rushed to KEM Hospital but was declared dead before admission.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/Man-loses-life-as-prank-goes-wrong-at-Kalachowki/articleshow/49159506.cms

Well that totally changes my weekend plans

• Like 1