Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im looking for a spot that can take 1-2 dogs and 2 cars and be in a decent area cause i don't like worrying about my shit getting stolen even if locked 

but it might be Portland area some call it milwukie ?  or something like that, got a buddy that said come on up plus adding a non running datsun to his yard, nobody should notice since theres 3 other ones  

If you're just looking to be left the fuck alone,,Bremerton and or Lacey are no where near as city as Millwakee ,,,,,,,, if you drive 10 minutes out of Bremerton you are literally in the middle of nowhere... They call it Seabeck but that is just a token name to give it.

There is a town 20 miles out of Lacey called Rainer,,,,,,, a branch of the freemen used to live out there and the county wouldn't even go out there to check if building permits are being used..

• Like 1

i've not had an issue in sedro. but i'm really far north and i don't know what the job market looks like up here

you'll want to avoid everett area (snohomish should be ok) 

don't even have to drive 10 minutes out of bremerton to be in the middle of nowhere

yelm ain't too bad and that's still decently south

• Like 1

If you're just looking to be left the fuck alone,,Bremerton and or Lacey are no where near as city as Millwakee ,,,,,,,, if you drive 10 minutes out of Bremerton you are literally in the middle of nowhere... They call it Seabeck but that is just a token name to give it.

There is a town 20 miles out of Lacey called Rainer,,,,,,, a branch of the freemen used to live out there and the county wouldn't even go out there to check if building permits are being used..

I worked with a guy that lives in Rainier.....that's all true....