POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant quote of the day: "I junked it and became salvage to lower the DMV fees"   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

There are so many 521's on craigslist right now, it's like they are growing outta weeds. 

There are so many 521's on craigslist right now, it's like they are growing outta weeds. 

And most of them have the same problem this guy had.  No non op and high fees

There is a trend. Before it was 620s, then 510s, now 521s.  Its like one sells high on ebay then everyone thinks there trashed trucks or cars are worth big dollars

• Like 2

It kinda boomed because of that fatlace 521, hes a cool dude but his crowd is lame, thats why in my ad i put that i wont sell if u show up with too much swag/yolo

Wow I thought that truck of yours was sold.

The last two out of state vehicles I brought in, all I had was the title's & no registration card or plates. 

Some states do not require a non-op.

I have heard that people still have to pay the fees in California before they can get the title. Not sure if it is true

• Like 1

• Aermotive Pro-Series High Volume EFI Fuel Regulator $175
  • SKU 13110

$324.95

The tuner’s choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator

can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel

delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.

• Adjustable base pressure from 30-60 PSI.

• Auxiliary ports available for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.

• References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio. Includes two boost line adapters,

one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)

• Dedicated 1/8” NPT port.

• Includes Aeromotive’s radiused tapered flare fittings:

(3) ORB-08 and (1) ORB-10 inlet ports, two with AN-08 flare adapters.

(1) ORB-10 return port with AN-10 flare adapter port plugs included.

• Virtually indestructible electroless nickel-plating finish on the body with type II bright dip black anodized cap.

- See more at: http://aeromotiveinc.com/products-page/regulators/fuel-injected/pro-series-efi-boost-reference-regulator-includes-fittings-o-rings/#sthash.oBzY4t1F.dpuf

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4464326618.html

This is a Fuel Tank for a Datsun 510 sedan in very good condition with NO INTERNAL RUST. This is an old picture, now has fresh paint and comes with new rubber filler neck, gauge sending unit, fuel pump, evaporator tank, fuel, pressure regulator, gauge, stainless fuel lines/fittings, and an inline filter. This came out of my Datsun 510 race car when I upgraded to a fuel cell. Everything is in race or street ready condition.

Not yet, tons of txts, had it at 8500 and everyone was like meh, went down to 7900 now everyone wants to come see it, but alot of no shows, and i also lagged on some ppl cause i had to go out of town for a while

don't sell it.