POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

These are harder sells in southern oregon, there was one priced at $4k local to me it never sold. I would buy it if I had the money.

i was actually going to buy that one for 3k and the guy was going to deliver it to me. He hasn't showed up yet and i sent him $200 as a down payment/fuel cost. It had 39k original miles. He sent me pictures and a video.

WP_20140427_20_45_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20140427_20_44_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20140427_20_40_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20140427_20_45_17_Pro.jpg

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His names David, he lives in roseburg oregon and has a shop in green. He was really straight forward with everything and offered to drive it down to me after a situation i got in not enabling me to make it up there and i just sent a money order to compensate for fuel and to ensure i was a serious buyer. We agreed to the money order as sort of a down payment but he's a no show. Hopefully he's okay and isn't having a rough trip. 

His names David, he lives in roseburg oregon and has a shop in green. He was really straight forward with everything and offered to drive it down to me after a situation i got in not enabling me to make it up there and i just sent a money order to compensate for fuel and to ensure i was a serious buyer. We agreed to the money order as sort of a down payment but he's a no show. Hopefully he's okay and isn't having a rough trip.

Roseburg is like an hour or hour and a half north from me, it's a clean car it's out of my price range or I would have gave him an offer there is a clean 76 F10 I might get not planning on keeping it but up could use an extra car.

Roseburg is like an hour or hour and a half north from me, it's a clean car it's out of my price range or I would have gave him an offer there is a clean 76 F10 I might get not planning on keeping it but up could use an extra car.

well so far he's a no show so I'm not sure if i got scammed or something happened. He's not responding to my calls or texts. F10's are pretty unique too. I like cars that nobody has/chooses to drive lol

well so far he's a no show so I'm not sure if i got scammed or something happened. He's not responding to my calls or texts. F10's are pretty unique too. I like cars that nobody has/chooses to drive lol

That's why I won't buy a car if it isn't at a decent distance for me, I bought my 810 from xlr8r we messaged eachother a lot when he offered it to me I sold my Z and paid him as I was working I almost thought it wasn't gonna work but I'm glad it's over and I will never buy a car that way again but glad he had the patience. If I don't know the guy or a person in the area then I won't send any of my money to someone I don't know.

That's why I won't buy a car if it isn't at a decent distance for me, I bought my 810 from xlr8r we messaged eachother a lot when he offered it to me I sold my Z and paid him as I was working I almost thought it wasn't gonna work but I'm glad it's over and I will never buy a car that way again but glad he had the patience. If I don't know the guy or a person in the area then I won't send any of my money to someone I don't know.

well long story short i got scammed for 200 from a guy who was acting like he was the owner. I got in contact and talked it over with the previous owner and he made a deal with me to compensate for the money i lost but I'm just in question of everything now. I might go check it out this weekend but not too sure yet.  Now I'm just wondering if everything is actually original.

well long story short i got scammed for 200 from a guy who was acting like he was the owner. I got in contact and talked it over with the previous owner and he made a deal with me to compensate for the money i lost but I'm just in question of everything now. I might go check it out this weekend but not too sure yet.  Now I'm just wondering if everything is actually original.

How did that happen?

74 B210 says it also comes with a recked 78 (repairable) both for $2K

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4445033746.html

72 B110, I remember seeing this for sale a long time ago, seems to be the same pictures, price has jumped a lot. $3,300  Still has oregon plates?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4445424733.html

2 beautiful roadsters for a nice price of $11K

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4444960198.html

00Z0Z_8QNfQbw6fQ2_600x450.jpg

Family 72 240z, Look nice minus the paint fade.  $5K

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4443173428.html

01111_lQhJ10Syfh5_600x450.jpg

Yeah we chit-chatted on IG about how excited he was to pick it up and would treat it right... even after being explained how much work it would be to "finish it up." And now its up for sale for a higher price since now he realizes we were all right the whole time. 

"If you cant stand the heat, get out of the rust"

Some people just cant handle Datsuns I guess. Chock up another owner to this car. Whats this?- 5 in three years now I think. 

• Like 2

Yeah we chit-chatted on IG about how excited he was to pick it up and would treat it right... even after being explained how much work it would be to "finish it up." And now its up for sale for a higher price since now he realizes we were all right the whole time. 

"If you cant stand the heat, get out of the rust"

Some people just cant handle Datsuns I guess. Chock up another owner to this car. Whats this?- 5 in three years now I think. 

Its sad because people think they are like 240sx, civics, ect.  That they can just go down to the store and buy aftermarket stuff for them.. nope.  Then they realize how much work, money, time you have to invest.. so sell for more then bought because hell.. nobody wants to take a loss.

It's not good for the car to go threw that many owners.  I am getting anxiety just thinking about all the little 'tinkering' done to it.  Must be a mess.

How did that happen?

basically the new owner was going to help with previous owner out and was going to let him keep the money he made on top of what the new owner payed so he gave him a week to sell it. I was dealing with a younger guy who was the middleman for them both and since i wasn't able to make it up there he took advantage of the situation and acted like he was going to come down and deliver the car for $200 which was just to cover fuels costs. I had a hunch that it was fishy but i didn't want to think negative about people because i figured there's a few good people out there but guess not. Oh well, lesson learned. At least it was 200 and not 2000

basically the new owner was going to help with previous owner out and was going to let him keep the money he made on top of what the new owner payed so he gave him a week to sell it. I was dealing with a younger guy who was the middleman for them both and since i wasn't able to make it up there he took advantage of the situation and acted like he was going to come down and deliver the car for $200 which was just to cover fuels costs. I had a hunch that it was fishy but i didn't want to think negative about people because i figured there's a few good people out there but guess not. Oh well, lesson learned. At least it was 200 and not 2000

What in the actual fuck 3 people involved with that car? That's never a good thing shit if it was me I'd go up there and it wouldn't be pretty. I'd offer him $1000 or less take it or leave it and then call the popo if you have proof of the money order you sent.

• Like 1

What in the actual fuck 3 people involved with that car? That's never a good thing shit if it was me I'd go up there and it wouldn't be pretty. I'd offer him $1000 or less take it or leave it and then call the popo if you have proof of the money order you sent.

yea i have the money order receipt. bad thing is i don't have any info on the actual guy that did it besides his name, if the previous and new owner weren't involved. I'm going up friday hopefully and getting everything solved but I'm having them send me photos with them in it and pics of their license too just in case. if they're serious about selling the car again it shouldn't be a problem to send me those pictures. i just want to validate everything before i waste anymore of my time.

yea i have the money order receipt. bad thing is i don't have any info on the actual guy that did it besides his name, if the previous and new owner weren't involved. I'm going up friday hopefully and getting everything solved but I'm having them send me photos with them in it and pics of their license too just in case. if they're serious about selling the car again it shouldn't be a problem to send me those pictures. i just want to validate everything before i waste anymore of my time.

Hope you get that figured out, if I wasn't working Friday I'd go up there with ya.

Hope you get that figured out, if I wasn't working Friday I'd go up there with ya.

thanks. well the pictures all checked out. we were on the phone 1 minute ago and i had them send me specific areas as well as one with them in it, just in case lol. everything checked out so far so hopefully all goes well now.