New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but I digress, seriously the new classifieds seem ok... just ok as they are. IMO FWIW the feed back should only popup in the ads section or on our profile page, otherwise it looks like Ratsun is classified ad focused which we know it isn't. there should be a way to discuss stuff like before, which I hear is being worked on. It would be nice to get a notice of a posted question but we never got that in the old system AFAIK and instead had to go check new content or our content for the random question post or a GLWS "bump". Time limits for some stuff shoule be turned off like beebanis brackets, mklotz's fabs and crackerjacks stickers.

now back to the bickering

• Like 1

So is canby really just some orgy where all the forum nuts get together and... welll.....

spoon? 

Guise, think long and hard before answering this question from an outsider. Reel long and reeel hard.

[...] otherwise it looks like Ratsun is classified ad focused which we know it isn't. 

I dont think you can say that. Look at the people that have been crying for 18 pages and those members that bailed only after the Classifieds update. Some people obviously think its the end of the World and thats all we do here is buy and sell. 

I dont think you can say that. Look at the people that have been crying for 18 pages and those members that bailed only after the Classifieds update. Some people obviously think its the end of the World and thats all we do here is buy and sell. 

We also make a bunch of dick and fart jokes.. what's a ratsun again?

• Like 2