LI'l HOOKER 620

denmarkboy

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck is pretty trick. Congrats on the award. Great meeting you at canby.

Thanks , it was a great time/cool people/ good laughs/ sick rides . The only thing that killed me was the F-ing train horns . I am still have dreams of a locomotive be sucked up by a tornado that hovered over us all night. ! ! What the hell ? And then in the daytime NO F-ING TRAINS .

Oh well still worth it !!

It was great to meet all you cali cats , glad to see you all made it home in one piece !

Congrats on the 2nd place, truck looked and sounded great :cool:

Good to meet you as well :)

Thanks man , I m just having fun . To me that's what datsuns are to me . I've built em in so many ways its fun to find the next one and try something else .

And I do remember stopping and asking you if you were on ratsun . I am a idiot, I didn't put 2 & 2 together . I didn't see the other truck , and that canopy threw me . Wait I am sure I can come up with at least one excuse for why I didn't chat your ear off ....

Um ....umm..

Oh how about I completely put my whole truck together from nothing in a couple of weeks ... " my own fault" ..

... Those 2 days were a blur to me . And plan to make up for that and the next event ..

What happen to all your pictures ?

• Like 1

Man I was in such a tail spin , I will be there Friday next year .

I am running a moroso circle track cam , it ha a 2200-6000 rpm range with 294 int & 300 ex .. it makes 2500 rpm to 5200 a hell of a ride .

If you lived closer we could take that go pro of yours and make some high speed passes for all the kids to see ..

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what happened to this?IMAG2546_zps5491dcbe.jpg

you still crusin it? 

you aren't gonna be the only v8 kingcab at canby next year... lololol

lately it just been sittin , it did get driven the other day . its running great , last event was a 4 th event , i gave the bikes to the event to be auctioned off and proceeds went to the food bank .

• Like 2