denmarkboy

LI'l HOOKER 620

Hello all, read many of your chats. I just got a new project. It's to kool to keep to my self,and would like some input on which way to go. It has had a very kool v-8 swap. And it was a walk thru,can't decide whether to go back to the canopy. Or take the roof off. I have traced the truck back to a truck rally in 82.

• Like 3

Then you probably know that talk is cheap and pictures required. Lets see this bad booy.

• Like 1

Hello all, read many of your chats. 

if you have read many chat threads, you missed how to post pic's, it's the norm. posted link below.

How do I ad pics .? Yeah newb, I know!

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

oics Pic's??? WTF!?

fixed and X2, WTF. lol

Sorry guys, I m trying with the photobucket nightmare. And all this info is on my phone(pictures).I just started an account,so should get some up here shortly.

• Like 2

And thanks for the links to picture posting. I'm on it. Well trying to be on it.

• Like 1

Well that's not working for me at all.would be glad to send pics to someone that can put em up.

• Like 1

Ok I did it !!! So the " orange crush " is a 77, 400 small block,turbo 350, crazy headers,fiberglass firewall,b&m shifter,square headlights,ans tons of glass.

• Like 2

Got any pics of the inside firewall?  I aways wondered how far back you had to recess that thing.

• Like 1

This is a snap shot of the past, old school build, and in fair shape.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Hey there wayno , nice builds .! I have had 13 datsun over the years. A couple 510's,3 1200 cars,and a pile of trucks. Great to see them becoming popular again.

• Like 1

That thing's got some street cred.  Was definitely someone's pride and joy.  I dig it.

• Like 2