LI'l HOOKER 620

denmarkboy

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see what rear hinges you use and the lock mechanism for the rear door, I am planning on something like that for a 521, but no handle on the exterior of the rear door.

as soon as i start cuttin and weldin i will keep you in the loop wayno,but i plan to use 620 hinges and stikers , i am setting up a table to merge the cabs in a couple days , i cant wait /

• Like 1

as soon as i start cuttin and weldin i will keep you in the loop wayno,but i plan to use 620 hinges and stikers , i am setting up a table to merge the cabs in a couple days , i cant wait /

Take your time mating the cabs, it normally takes me over 4 hours to just do the cutting/grinding before I am happy, the tack welding/welding goes a lot faster if the 2  pieces are touching each other.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks

Nope , I used low back seats from a mid 70's Ford van & covered them and the door panels with some chip foose seat covers from Wal-Mart.

I was actually surprised more people didn't give me a shit about them at canby. But I basically put the truck back together from a pile of parts 2 weeks before canby and had to do something with the door cards . So I bought a extra set of seat covers and made it happen .

Are you kidding me. This looks like something you spent hours designing and your telling me you pulled this out of you ass in the last two weeks before canby while you were putting your truck back together. Nice job! it flows very nice with your truck. You are truly a all around artist in the fab dept. and the interior dept.

• Like 5

I gonna take you word on that and say thanks .

I do enjoy it when someone else can see what I see . For example the seat cover/ door cards, finding someone to a pro job on a set of seats & cards could cost 250-??

I used $ 45.00 worth of seat covers and some 3M glue and its not bad . And its a cheap way to pick a pattern or style later .

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I bet you lost the pics when your daughter went through and re arranged them. Wish I would looked at this one a little closer this year.

When you said that yesterday on the phone it was like a light bulb turning on . And now i can pass the blame so win win , Except that all those pages still dont have pictures , i have everything i just need to figure out how to find time to repost them all , like 16 page worth . sucks !