LI'l HOOKER 620

denmarkboy

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why are people so douchy on this site? Nice V8 swap! The people demanding pics, if you notice, chime in on almost every thread. They treat people like shit, and are usually a bit on the argumentative side. Instead of simply being cool and providing information, they knit pick minute details and have frustrated many-a-newbie.

I check out a thread expecting a cool truck and stoked Datsun fans, but time and again the same shit happens. If you are reading this and asking yourself if there is some remote possiblity I may be referring to you, wake up dipshit. Of course Im referring to you.

Anyway I needed to vent that. Like I said nice V8 swap. Ive been toying with putting a fuel injected 351 in a 720 out of sheer boredom. I would miss my gas milage though.

And you Dattofags who make people miserable with your arguments and know it all attitudes and feeling the need to answer EVERY thread.. go get laid and watch Stargate SG-1 you dorks. Lighten up on people!

Why are people so douchy on this site?

You mean like your own post 44 and 45 douchy comments?....

And you Dattofags who make people miserable with your arguments and know it all attitudes and feeling the need to answer EVERY thread.. go get laid and watch Stargate SG-1 you dorks. Lighten up on people!

Oh what a surprise. I thought this was ratsun.net not datzenmike.net

I guess the douche read what I wrote....

Why dont we search douchenmike's posts...

I bet he has more negative things to say then positive.

Have a good day Datzenmike. Try to be nice to people, and keep your stupid ass opinions to yourself for 1 day.

The challenge is on....

Sorry to hijack your thread denmarkboy. I staryed with page 1 and couldnt believe the assholes givng you shit for not posting pics immediately. Fuck those guys. They say shit like "pics or its a lie" to members for not posting pics. I had photo issues too, and had the same retards post the same shit.

Someone has to call people out on their shit.

Sorry it happened on your thread. Toodles.

Im not picking fights. Just calling people out on being total jerks to other forum members. Then people whine about it.

People can sure dish it out. Taking it is a little different though.

I dont troll. I google v8 620 and click the link. Then I read peoples stupid demands for pics without helping the guy figure out how to post photos. And an administrator no less. Shame!

Then I guess that we only tolerate CERTAIN people being dicks, right?

...stupid ass opinions

Datzenmike = supersize ego.

...an argumentative, rude, and a total jerk-o.

Is all this true Mike?  Because really, I had no idea.  Guess I have a lot of posts to unlike, posts you tried to pass off as informative and helpful.  And all of those detailed pictures--can't believe I fell for that.

• Like 1

I almost never ask for pictures from new members but V8 swapped 620 are rare who wouldn't want to see one?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56712-colorado-emission-test-woes-for-an-80-l20b/page-2

People love to argue the stupidest shit on forums. Gotta love know it alls.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/53336-1970-l20b-air-conditioning-full-system-in-excellent-shape-pump-hoses-canister-etc/

2eDeYe" post="878524" timestamp="1363801443"]

Then flag it. I could care less about mods and lame ass rules.

$150 obo.

Get a job nit pickers.

wow

Perhaps you wouldn't care if you got temp banned for being a lazy offensive person?

Thanks for finally posting a price.

BTW, insinuating that people who follow the rules don't have jobs makes you look like even more of an asshat...

Maybe you should get some manners...

Then flag it. I could care less about mods and lame ass rules.

$150 obo.

Get a job nit pickers.

Generally it takes a certain type of person to get themselves banned here at ratsun. You don't care about out rules? and the mods who enforce them to keep thing running smoothly here? Well you should. Make that a week off. Spend the time hoping skib doesn't read your comments.

Some people never learn. No we don't have to tolerate dicks. Take a couple of weeks off.... your last here.

• Like 2

...stupid ass opinions

Datzenmike = supersize ego.

...an argumentative, rude, and a total jerk-o.

Is all this true Mike?

It's true...I do have an opinion.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

They say old love affairs never die ! Earlier this year went thru relationship drama , I had to sell my " lil Orange crush " . I did that to save another relationship. ( that didn't happen ) !! But what is happening is today I am buying it back !!

!

I know ! I know ! Pics of it coming home as soon as it gets here today !

!

And hi to all my fellow addicts ! I been here,and can't wait to finish this truck ! Never thought I would get it back .

• Like 3

She said either it goes or I go, right? So you got rid of it and she left anyway.... are we learning yet???

Rule #22 "It Goes Or I Go"

It's already too late. Never get into, or get out of any relationship ASAP, if you ever hear this said. Obviously she is jealous and/or insecure OR you make her feel that way, and as guys 'can't be fixed' you may as well save time and bother and end the relationship right now. She goes on to successful relationship, marriage, kids and grand kids and you get to keep your Datsun. Full of win all round.

• Like 3