1970 L20b Air Conditioning: Full system in excellent shape! Pump, hoses, canister, etc.

I just pulled my entire AC system out. I dont know the names of all the parts, but it's all here and works great.

Why pull it out? Horse power and weight savings. My sweaty loss is your gain.

Its out of a 1980 L20b 720 pickup

415-583-4424

Make an offer

I can text pics

Located in Redding, CA but I work in SF so can either ship it, or drop it off between Redding, Sacramento, and the Bay Area.

Delivery fee is a 12 pack of microbrew beer.

Thanks!

I also have a 1980 720 fan shroud and stock cooling fan available (7 blades; white plastic and brass)

And some old Nissan jack parts (yellow, unknown year or model)

Text for pictures...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

Perhaps you wouldn't care if you got temp banned for being a lazy offensive person?

Thanks for finally posting a price.

Then flag it. I could care less about mods and lame ass rules.
$150 obo.

Get a job nit pickers.

BTW, insinuating that people who follow the rules don't have jobs makes you look like even more of an asshat...

Maybe you should get some manners...

$150 obo.

Get a job nit pickers.

Generally it takes a certain type of person to get themselves banned here at ratsun. You don't care about out rules? and the mods who enforce them to keep thing running smoothly here? Well you should. Make that a week off. Spend the time hoping skib doesn't read your comments.

• Like 1

$150 obo.

Get a job nit pickers.

I wouldn't buy this from you if it was free and had a $5 bill tucked in the vent.

This is a community, with a lot of time and hard work invested.

You want people to see your ad for free, you go along with the [minimal and fair] rules.

You don't walk into someone's place of business with your labia hanging out and take a s*** on the floor.  

Douchenozzle.

Is it just me, or did it get a little warm in here ?

Oh, btw... welcome to Ratsun cowboy !  Yeah, that little detail of including a price is one of the bigger things that'll get people riled up around here, the good thing though is if anyone rags on your price, they pretty much get a beat down too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.