finally tied that knot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well as of tonight theres is a Mrs Tdaaj. Black Datto and i eloped to the court house and tied up our loose ends.

if i've been slow getting your datsun parts out this week. thats why. everything will be shipped out no later than saterday.

Congrats! Now the big question, does she love Datsuns? My wife hates my sedan, and thats why I keep her (...the car, I mean...:lol:)

Congrats! Now the big question, does she love Datsuns? My wife hates my sedan, and thats why I keep her (...the car, I mean...:lol:)

I'm not sure a gal could be with Ted if she didn't love Datsuns.. he eats, breaths, and sleeps Datsuns..

there goes half your datsuns... :lol: just kidding... gratz man. wheres the honey moon gonna be?

Nah, I'm still partial to my Mopars ;) If I had more than one Datsun I'm afraid the Plymouth would get jealous lol

We don't have time or money for a honeymoon right now.. does a weekend of junkyarding count?

Al right Ted!

There's an old saying about marriage and married life.

"A Man is truly not complete untill he is wed...

... and then he's finnished. Congrats to you and the Mrs.

congrats dude, enjoy because u have just begun a great journey, marriage is what u 2 make of it, and having a wife that understands your lifestyle is fantastic, my wife is into the truck scene with me also, she goes to all the shows with me, in fact when we got married in 1991, it was on a weekend of a big car show here in phx, and our club got together for the ceremony, it was great, but enuff of me, congrats bro and many more years of datto fun for u and the misses..:D

*cough* ironically enough... my new initials are in fact, BJ;)

Thanks Ted :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mopars eh? My first car was my dad's '64 Dodge and my first car that was mine was a new '70 340 Dart. (listen, if it doesn't work out with you and Ted....):D