GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goon is lookin good lex. How do the wheels look like from the side?

they fit alright... just temp on there since they are for my skyline. Fronts rub on sharp turns on the inside and the rears poke out a little bit even with slightly pulled out fenders.. with a proper full they would fit fine on the back or some skinnier 205 50 15 tires

Just checking in with the goon squad.

I have some serious surgery going on with the Ozgoon! I'm doing full replacements of both rear quarters. :blink:

quarter.jpg

Wow, and welcome to page 100!

OH WOW! :blink:

And WELCOME TO Page 100! How is this thread not a sticky?? :huh:

Checking in...

Finally joined Ratsun a month ago.

I just went through this thread. 100 pages. Now my finger hurts! : (

Before I post my own wagons, I have one simple question:

What ever happened to this car?

159CANBY_510_12_2005.JPG

159CANBY_510_13_2005.JPG

159CANBY_510_14_2005.JPG

It was really quite amazing!

These are from Canby 2005. I have not seen it since.

Wish there were more pics on how he got that maxima plenum into that engine bay, doesn't look as drastic as I thought someone would have to make it on a VG

Me too. I didn't appreciate what I was looking at back then. It is the cleanest VG intake in a 510 I have seen. The 200sx ones are nice but I don't care for the side entry. I have pathfinder intakes for mine which are better (to me) but still off to the side. I really like the symmetry of this one.

Here are a couple more photos of the car. It had a 4-link rear too.

sideshot.jpg

rear_side.jpg

Just checking in with the goon squad.

I have some serious surgery going on with the Ozgoon! I'm doing full replacements of both rear quarters. :blink:

quarter.jpg

Wow, and welcome to page 100!

Holy chit man. You have some big one's. I would never even try that at home. Can't wait for summer to see this thing done. Then I can take a can of gas and a match to my car. :lol:

Holy chit man. You have some big one's. I would never even try that at home. Can't wait for summer to see this thing done. Then I can take a can of gas and a match to my car. :lol:

The car is at my buddy's shop in San Diego right now. I am doing the bulk of the work, but Smitty is making sure I don't crap in my hat along the way :)

I've seen it done many times, but the wagon is a bit tricky because I'm replacing the dogleg along with the entire quarter. It didn't really need all that replaced, but once we figured out where the seams were, replacing it all seemed the most logical.

If I ran various machines like you do, all I would have is scrap metal when I was done :)

Looking fantastic John! Too bad you dont have a shot of your rear susp!

Yeah, they didn't get that shot. It woulda been cool. It's the first time I did a 'studio' shoot. They photograph in complete darkness.

Ps I always wondered about that orange wagon. Just the canby pics and car domain is all I know of. That sucks is bad ass withe the tubbed 4 link.

I have always been a 2 door guy but for some reason the wagons are pulling me in. I prefer a wagon over a 4 door. Nice work guys. I have a brother that was always into wagons and we just picked one up for him.

IMG_0065.jpg?t=1330354898

IMG_0079.jpg?t=1330354409

One of the cleanest we ever got.