GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lowering it a little is in my future plans . I like the overall stance but about a 2" drop front and rear is what i have in mind :D

Flip the third leaf, its rediculusly easy to do and free.

I painted mine and used grease inbetween the leafs, gave it a bit more spring but seemed to softed them up a little.

I used brake part grease, has a mixture of different lubricants that seem to work nice for leafs.

• 2 weeks later...

I got Experimental Engineering headers and a new stainless mandrel bend 2 1/2 exhaust installed over Christmas on my VG30 Goon. Had the headers modified with V-band connections and used Magnaflow Resonator and Muffler. It is a great combo that sounds deep and throaty under power, but quiet when cruising. And the headers really helped performance. It pulls very strong up to red line.

From the back

Tip.jpg

From the side

Side.jpg

I got Experimental Engineering headers and a new stainless mandrel bend 2 1/2 exhaust installed over Christmas on my VG30 Goon. Had the headers modified with V-band connections and used Magnaflow Resonator and Muffler. It is a great combo that sounds deep and throaty under power, but quiet when cruising. And the headers really helped performance. It pulls very strong up to read line.

From the back

Tip.jpg

From the side

Side.jpg

may i please see inside your engine bay?

• 2 weeks later...

^Wow that is pretty... blink.gif

Are those 14x7 +0's with 195-60's? I'm wanting to go 15's on mine.

Stock roof rack looks nice! I've got to get mine installed.

Oh and I need stiffer shocks for my goon, new stock ones are way to soft! Some search gives that camaro 68 front's fit on, anybody got a recommendation for good adjustable ones?

They are 15x7 with 0 offset. The gun metal wheels have 196-60-15 and the polished lip ones in the gallery link have 195-50-15. I lowered my Z so I needed to put the polished ones on. I have new stock shocks on my wagon at this time.

Very clean goon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I will toss mine goon into the mix.

Lots of plans for this one. Right now I am trying to sell a bunch of stuff to raise money for it.

Right now she has an L20B with SU's and a dogleg 5 speed. The wheels are from a Sentra SER and are 17". They look kinda cartoonish to me but a 2 door wagon is kinda cartoon like so it is fitting.

Here she is.

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_001.JPG

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_012.JPG

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_011.JPG

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_007.JPG