• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you get another 1?

Yup, there's the new one. So f'ing pissed off I sold that green one man. I had a lot of time and $ invested, I sold it under what I had into it. And she left anyways...

This is the new smagoon. Only thing I'm going to do to this, get the motor running better and rock it.

Im jealous of the DATSUN graphic on the windshield... very retro. You should keep it.

It's being kept, no worries. even that sticker has patina :lol:

Lol thx for the wagon. I love it.

Come see my new place dude. Besides I still need welding izzo.

haven't forgot about you man, just been a-wall a bit lately. still no internet at home, been on the road literally damn near every day. probably traveled 2k miles this month alone. need to make a phone call, looks like I found a place to move too. Has a garage but it needs a few repairs before it gets used.

my 72 goon

first day i had it

1stday.jpg

as it sits now (just got the roofrack)

HPIM5275.jpg

I recently just picked up a 71 goon for parts but no pics cuz its not at my house

I was lookin around this thread and found these ^^^ old pics, from a previous owner, of the goon I just bought! small world huh? here is what she looks like now.

photo-26.jpg

photo-27.jpg

Nice! Whats up with that split on the rear cargo glass? Hmmmm. Oh how I wish we had that trim package!

I don't believe it's a split window...it's a little bar that goes across the window on the inside to protect the window while hauling stuff in the cargo area. Some of the civic wagovans had them too.

The Wife and I took the wagon for a drive to Breham, Texas to see the wildflowers. Got this shot in front of the resturant we had lunch at.

510_at_Ernies.jpg

Shot of one of the places we saw on the backroads

Flowers.jpg

uber clean wagon sir

The Wife and I took the wagon for a drive to Breham, Texas to see the wildflowers. Got this shot in front of the resturant we had lunch at.

510_at_Ernies.jpg

Shot of one of the places we saw on the backroads

Flowers.jpg

Man that would have been a great background for your goon.