A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you have not met Naner yet, he's almost Dave!?

You mean Pumkin? Haven't met him either. 

Didn't get into the Datsun scene until I moved to Tri-Cities. 

I have met quite a few Ratsuners since joining. All great members/people.

Most of them being from Portland; None of them being Naner.

So MHub when you say Danny,, are you talking about Chester/Dan  aka,, 4 foot tall Dan ??

Tell that sumbitch he should go up to Sedro Wooley with us on the 24th ,,, or he is a dick.  I will look around to see if i got his phone # written down here somewhere,, to harass him myself.... But i don't wanna get him in trouble at work.

• Like 2

HAHA. yes, 4 ft Danny. 

He tells me "A wise man once told me it doesn't matter how tall you are when you're laying down." ....in regards to women, of course haha.

Anyone want to buy my A10 for scrap? Practically bare car.... Rear end and engine crossmember there. 

HAHA. yes, 4 ft Danny. 

He tells me "A wise man once told me it doesn't matter how tall you are when you're laying down." ....in regards to women, of course haha.

Yeah, when your nose to nose your toes are in and when your toes to toes your nose is in.

• Like 1

The above.

They are about the same but have the largest intake ports. This is good and bad. Port velocity is too slow at lower speeds and it performs best at very high revs, with a larger cam and larger or multi carbs. On a stock L20B the compression is 8.9

So ive come across a 219 head for sale, how do they compare to the peanut l20 heads?

I don' t think there is a peanut head from an L20b? Or did I misunderstand the question?

The 219 is an L16SSS head as I recall. Peanut chamber, and as Mike said, big intake ports.

A87 peanut is similar but with smaller ports. Personally I think it's better on a lower revving engine like an L20b, but your mileage may vary.

I don' t think there is a peanut head from an L20b? Or did I misunderstand the question?

The 219 is an L16SSS head as I recall. Peanut chamber, and as Mike said, big intake ports.

A87 peanut is similar but with smaller ports. Personally I think it's better on a lower revving engine like an L20b, but your mileage may vary.

There is an L20 that came with a peanut head ..... That would be the 1980 Datsun 720. W58 peanut head.

I have one for those non-believers out there that demand pics.

• Like 1