A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20150113_174857.jpg

trim is good but the paint is actually pretty thin and peeling. I used to keep it waxed but parking it at a concrete plant for 12-15 hours a day for six years just kinda made it a futile effort.

Looks like fuel from the fuel door is thinning some of your paint.. either you have a leaking gas cap or whomever is filling your tank isn't considering your 35 year old paint.. Either way, nice looking rig!

Looks like fuel from the fuel door is thinning some of your paint.. either you have a leaking gas cap or whomever is filling your tank isn't considering your 35 year old paint.. Either way, nice looking rig!

Not everyone has pump jockeys to fill our tanks for us. 

Fucking Oregonians. 

• Like 4

I got it from the second owner (elderly dude) in 2008 who had got it from the first owner (also elderly dude) in 2006 and both of them had run it without the cap - "just couldn't find one at the parts house, son". Yeah, i think they were just cheap old bastards because O'really's!?! had several in stock and they generally don't stock stink to go with the shit they sell.

Is pick n pull hauling it away??    How much do they give for something that stripped down??  Serious answer as i gotta couple MR2 i'm sending in just a couple days.

I could haul them to Chehalis like i normally do but i'm feeling lazy... yo.

Not everyone has pump jockeys to fill our tanks for us. 

Fucking Oregonians. 

Didn't scrap yet. Going to remove clutch pedal assy., clutch master, slave, hard line and soft line before it goes. Thinking about pulling the engine crossmember aswell, but at that point it won't roll...

Didn't scrap yet. Going to remove clutch pedal assy., clutch master, slave, hard line and soft line before it goes. Thinking about pulling the engine crossmember aswell, but at that point it won't roll...

You should cut some of the brake hard lines off and keep the flare nuts in a zip lock,, makes whipping up homemade lines on a Sunday ,, so much easier, when you only have to find the right size tubing,, not the whole sha-bang

• Like 1

So MHub when you say Danny,, are you talking about Chester/Dan  aka,, 4 foot tall Dan ??

Tell that sumbitch he should go up to Sedro Wooley with us on the 24th ,,, or he is a dick.  I will look around to see if i got his phone # written down here somewhere,, to harass him myself.... But i don't wanna get him in trouble at work.

I've got his # :devil:

Farewell.........

n1MJnA5.jpg

I can't bring myself to "like" this pic but I appreciate you parting the car out and being a man of your word who shipped the dash cap I bought from you fast as hell!

if I ever get off my ass and get the cap INSTALLED i'll post a pic :rofl:!

thanks, MH!

• Like 1