A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there should be classifieds out for them, that way we don't have to hunt people down... and i know colorbox has been making new 210 emblems over in the 210 thread, surely she can make others, and if anybody gets ahold of a 3d printer....

but i digress. there should be semi permanent ads for stuff like that.

• Like 1

there should be classifieds out for them, that way we don't have to hunt people down... and i know colorbox has been making new 210 emblems over in the 210 thread, surely she can make others, and if anybody gets ahold of a 3d printer....

but i digress. there should be semi permanent ads for stuff like that.

Nobody is selling them anymore

Seems like an over over kill to have a H190 on a roadster....

It was overkill in a 510 wagon too...   :rofl:

Why they'd use an H190 in an underpowered L16 510 wagon, then turn around and use an H165 in  a heavy 200SX with a torquey Z20E is beyond me...

Never seen that. Ever. 

I would bet cash money every USDM S110 200SX had disc brakes. And every Z20E came off the assembly line with the H165, and the Z22E cars had the H190. My S110 FSM doesn't even show drum brakes on any model.

I've bought no less than 5 200SX diffs that were disc brake and H165. And the only H190 I've ever seen in one was a Z22E car. 

But stranger stuff has happened..

I have seen an '84 (S12) 200SX with drum brakes on an H190. Maybe someone swapped one into an S110...

'80-'81 S110 200sx......... H-165-B... rear disc and four link.

'82-'82 S110 200sx......... H-190....... rear disc and four link.

'84 S12 200sx.................. H-190...... rear drum and four link... only on non turbo and only this year, all others R-180 or R-200

Seems like an over over kill to have a H190 on a roadster....

I think this was a case of what's available and the intended use of power. This is basically a truck differential used with great success for the next 40+ years. The Roadster eventually was rated at 145 hp... that's KA territory.