Ratsun forum issues...........got issues... post em..(eerr site issues)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else have a problem with Ratsun logging you in regardless of whether or not you're logged out?  I'm logged out on the phone.  I can log out on Ratsun and close Chrome.  However, when I reopen and click on the Ratsun link, I'm immediately back to logged in.  I haven't clicked the remember me box and have tried to log back in with a wrong name or something, then log back in.  Is it possible the link on my bookmarks bar is remembering it or something?

Does anyone else have a problem with Ratsun logging you in regardless of whether or not you're logged out?  I'm logged out on the phone.  I can log out on Ratsun and close Chrome.  However, when I reopen and click on the Ratsun link, I'm immediately back to logged in.  I haven't clicked the remember me box and have tried to log back in with a wrong name or something, then log back in.  Is it possible the link on my bookmarks bar is remembering it or something?

Its probably not changing the cookie correctly. I think wayno was having the issue.

Yeah, that sounds about right.  I can dump all history and it will remain logged out, but once I log in, boom done, always logged in whenever I go to Ratsun.  Which isn't horrible, but I just don't like it. ;)  Picky bastard, aren't I?

Wayno, did you get your issue fixed any particular way?

Yeah, that sounds about right.  I can dump all history and it will remain logged out, but once I log in, boom done, always logged in whenever I go to Ratsun.  Which isn't horrible, but I just don't like it. ;)  Picky bastard, aren't I?

Wayno, did you get your issue fixed any particular way?

No, makes sense, u wouldn't want some one gettin on and post dicks on your behalf.....much the same for me.....

I am always logged in, I log out every night, clean my computer with CCleaner, and the next day I am logged back in again, I have gotten used to it, fact is, it usually logs me out sometime during the evening, and then I have to log back in, but usually only once a night.

I quit talking about it, isn't worth the effort, but if it was paypal, I would be freaking out.

> clean my computer with CCleaner

That's your problem right there. It prevents the web browser from working as designed.

Cleaning history and cookies out of my computer every evening when I shut down is not a problem, and I cannot figure out how cleaning cookies the night before is going to log me in to Ratsun when I only just started the computer 5 minutes before the next morning, Ratsun is the only site that has ever logged me in like it is doing, the mini forum which uses this exact format does not log me in just by going to the site, neither does Ozdat, nor ebay, paypal, photobucket, ect; if any place would want people logged on the moment you showed up, it would be Ebay, no this has something to do with Ratsun, and just because it doesn't effect everyone, that doesn't mean it is not a problem.

I can tell you this, I did not set MY computer up to do what it is doing, yes I do tell all the sites I log into to remember me, but I still have to log in.

This is the problem that "cleaning" the cookies causes:

> I do tell all the sites I log into to remember me, but I still have to log in.

Cleaning cookies means deleting them. There's really no point, because only the domain that created the cookie can read it back.

But doesn't cookies let a website track you? Yes, but so does logging in ... the point is that a different web site cannot track you. That was a problem with early browsers but not with modern browsers.

• 1 month later...

I am having troubles viewing pictures lately. And I mean almost every picture. But just on ratsun. I dont have this issue elsewhere.

All I get is a bit of the url (the end part). Its not blue, just black. And when I hover my mouse over it, my mouse changes to show I can click it.

This is getting really obnoxious, as now ratsun is like reading a set up of instructions where the pictures have been photocopied so many times they are just black and not viewable.

Erm, its photobucket. And FF. I cant even get to the photobucket site on FF right now...

And the cookies were the issue. I had like 20 photobucket cookies, so I deleted just those. And all was better.