Ratsun forum issues...........got issues... post em..(eerr site issues)

I've been having the same issues with posting images and no matter what I did it didn't work. I just used the full editor then previewed my post and then the images worked.

I'm always logged in when I come back as well even though I logged out. Seems like it's different for everybody and everyone has to use a different trick to get the images to post.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having the same issues with posting images and no matter what I did it didn't work. I just used the full editor then previewed my post and then the images worked.

I'm always logged in when I come back as well even though I logged out. Seems like it's different for everybody and everyone has to use a different trick to get the images to post.

I am also logged in when I log on, I just came home and  was still logged out but still on Ratsun, so just as a test, I shut all the windows, restarted the computer, and was logged in again, weird.

the other AM I was on the 510realm & was talking to a Ratsun member at the same time, muti tasking lol, I asked him if I was logged in on Ratsun he says I'm not so I clicked on the Ratsun link and it automatically logs me in but after I log off and troll the internet and then return to Ratsun, I got to log myself in ~ manually 

:confused: wtf      not enough of a problem to lose sleep over.

Do we need to start another thread for every issue, as this is an issue, I have not had to log in for days, don't have to use passwords at all anymore, I just log out every night, shut down the computer, and the next day when I restart the computer, presto I am logged back in already, must be that other wayno doing it while I am sleeping.  :lol:  :lol:

This issue has not really effected me in such a way as the photo posting issue, which is back again for me, as the BBCode thing doesn't make a differance now/anymore, I have to go into the "More reply options" to post the photos again.

Wayno, could you have set your browser to remember your password for you by accident? It may be the browser that's logging you in and not Ratsun.

I would use a browser that you don't ever use and try to log on to here... See if it logs straight in.

This is new to me, I have not changed anything in about a year, this happened when the "photo" and "quote" thing happened.

I am not the only one this is happening to either, and I likely would say other things are going on also, I just was one of the first to comment on it, because I am quite active on here ATM, as it is cold outside.  :lol:

Thanks wayneo. I was not going to bring this other issue up here, but now that you say its OK for all issues I will do it.

When I click the Image button, it grays out the entire screen and locks the page - the popup box never appears. So I lose whatever I was typing in. I only noticed it starting last weekend because I normally don't use the Image button but instead type in the IMG Codes directly.

Anyone else been seeing this issue?

If this is the thread for noticed problems, one I've been having lately is when you click the "page 1 of 1830" (as in insomniacs) and enter a page number it goes back to the first page of the thread instead of the one selected. Not trying to thread jack so if a mod deems necessary delete or move this post. Just trying to make this known. Also, I only get on ratsun on my iphone but I use the full version and not the mobile version. I haven't tried to post pics in a while so I'm not sure if that will work or not.

Thanks. Tater

i changed the title to refelct a place to post issues wth ratsun per updates.....for now i ben using the full editor wheni post images.   That works still so its just new for me ....i know some of the old content i was looking for from 2008 is gone now or at least my bookmark is no longer valid...all this since th last update

Here's another issue the recently started. When looking at New Content, if you click a topic name it takes you to the last post you view (which might be on page 2 of the topic) -- very good! But if you are not on the first page of the New Content then it always takes you to the first post.

That's broken.

• Like 1