WTB DATSUN 1600/510 BITS & PIECES

Hey guys, Newbie here. Making a topic

Currently im building a Datsun 510/1600 depending on where you live, Im looking for anything at all because my shell is bare. Nothing at all

Im on a tight budget and would appreciate anything at all

- broken

- damaged

- faulty

-unwanted

-need space

I am in Australia, which does make restirction for a couple of things (A hood will be a whopping ammount to ship), however let me know what you have and im looking forward to speaking to similiar datsun enthusiast thanks

INTERIOR BITS:

- shift knobs

- rubber grommets/pieces (fuel cap, bonnet cap, door stops, glove box plugs)

- arm rests

- coat hooks

- window handles

- various interior knobs

ELECTRICAL BITS:

- turn signal switches

-headlight switches

- fuse boxes

- light switch

Let me know what you have, the more the better for cheaper shipping.

:thumbup: thanks guys, best of luck with your restoration/rebuilds and purchasing of Datsuns.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

www.ozdat.com

www.datnet.org

www.bmsc.com.au

All will steer you in the right direction.

Also, you may want to put the word Australia in your thread title. There are people from all over the world (including Aussies) who post here.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Me too.

Greetings from Australia :) I just saw your pay it forward datsun hotwheels. I am looking for datsun hotwheels. But aus doesnt have this one . Also if oubhave any other 510 or other little datsun bitns and pieces lying around it would be awsome of you could out then with the hotwheels cheers mate

he could be legit, but it smells fishy to me. You don't just show up on a user forum and start asking for free shit. That's plain rude. Plus when I said I dint have a 510 only a 521 he said "well got any 521 stuff, like badges?" i think it's a parts troll.

I've received and replied to 2 PMS . One for a free badge that's not for. A car you have.

I would also like to get to know who I'm talking to.

Please introduce your self and ad some pics.

I would love to help out. But a lot of us know how things turn around. And I don't want to ship stuff off to "help someone" then see those parts on eBay.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.