Leaving the datsun game

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that im leaving the datsun game for awhile. (i am not leaving ratsun,yet haha) I have been looking at old corollas

te 70 te71 ke70....etc. And im falling in love with the wagons. So i was just wondering what you guys liked better a

te 71 wagon

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod%3D7&q=te71%20wagon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=3woZUJSFNqrIigLRvYCADA&biw=1366&bih=608&sei=eBEZUJ9UybOJAt-DgZAG

or

Te38 Wagon

https://www.google.com/search?q=te38%20wagon&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1366&bih=608&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=YxEZUNzhOMybjALXg4GYCg

the plan would be slam it on diamond racing wheels, and daily it. Untill i save up for a 510 4 door, 411, or a rb, 1jz swapped z,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love datsun's but everybody owns them in my family. and a bunch of friends i want something different. And corona's are a little more classy. eventually i would drift the corolla

I would take either style. Both would be great. The older one would be a little more unique though. I have a Datsun and a Toyota so you're not really leaving you're just expanding options. Personally I would rather share my Toyotas with Ratsun than Toyota sites. :D

I love toyotas. My dream nostalgic car is a 1st gen celica liftback. mmmm I guess i would sell my datsuns for a clean one of them. thats really it. Im not a big fan of the corollas. personally. but if i had to choose? older the better.

I love datsun's but everybody owns them in my family. and a bunch of friends i want something different. And corona's are a little more classy. eventually i would drift the corolla

way to throw a dig in on datsuns on your way out.....august 1s the new troll thread is started....if u really do go corona i got a number for a toyota guru down south ...and are corollas and coronas really that diff...from everyone..... wanna be diff go get a starion or maybe a turbo colt.. thats diff...if your nterested i got some bagged trucks for sale.... but lowriders guys are far less understanding about trolling...lol

did see your bros car on cl.....someone gets a nice piece...

• Like 1

I'll buy more cars... They'll come, and they'll go..

But never, never will I rid myself of my datsun..

well said...truer words have never been spoke

Personally I would rather share my Toyotas with Ratsun than Toyota sites. :D

yeah but your a show off. :rofl: ..please continue to share all automotive endevours and to be honest all my autmotive threads Boat, minitrucks/lowriders and datsuns, cross share...the jet boat guys are googoo over the datsuns...they love when i post a random progress shot at camp datsun...to be honest every forum i am a memeber of goes nuts over datsuns... even the reef aquarium guys....who the f!ck doenst love a datsun or have a story to share ....i have started gassing up the dattos on sunday morns since everyone has a shit i had one of those or my friend had one of those storys....

the ones i hate ...." i had a chevy luv.....once it was nt that nice but ..." as they stand there and stare a the fender emblem that says datsun 1600 then catch on then i let them off the hook...by saying shit most people say its a courier...thank u for at least calling it a chevy :ninja:

Older is better... I saw TE2x and I would jump all over that PDX CL ad; that thing would be dope. I almost bought a Mango before the 510 so I'm a bit of a fan. Im not going to say you're going to ruin it, but I just hope you stick with whatever car you pick up. I'd hate to see another half done project for sale.

I have two sons your age and the TE72 is a pretty popular Toyota choice lately ,,,and they are a little easier to find parts for than the older corollas ....I know the cars look like a cracker box, but with the right wheels , the square styling kinda grows on you ....And they are more likely to have a trans in them strong enough to ease putting in something like a 4AGE years down the road.

http://www.google.co...&source=og&sa=N

the ones i hate ...." i had a chevy luv.....once it was nt that nice but ..." as they stand there and stare a the fender emblem that says datsun 1600 then catch on then i let them off the hook...by saying shit most people say its a courier...thank u for at least calling it a chevy :ninja:

courier = mazda b1800 = Mazda Repu

Luv = izuzu = ????

did izuzu do a upgrade version of thier truck like mazda did??