Ratsun members wish Z chopper get well soon!

Hopefully Zchopper is cool with this because I don't really know him. We have been emailing back an d forth about part and he told me he was in hospital from near heart attack! How fucking scary is that! Thought some well wishes from Ratsun members might cheer him up!

• Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Thanx everyone, I head to Victoria for Angiogram tomorrow.

I have 3 - 4 weeks off work, so no McDonalds for awhile. I hope I can get paid medical leave.

Hope it all goes well Eugene, Take life slower now,and you will reap the rewards, the fast pace the high tension etc,that comes with a job like that takes its toll on ones body,people who work in the food industry have a higher tendency of having Heart attacks.

Comes with the munching and the always exposed to fryer grease etc.

Should be able to get ei medical leave,and it is usually quicker to get than regular ei,will need doc note tho.

well just got back from Victoria for angiograph, damn my wrist hurts as that is where they sent the camera in. no narrowing of the arteries just an abnormally fast heart beat that they shock down into the realms of a mortal rate. If the good die young, I don't want to be good. (how do I become a mod just to have the ability to be :devil: with the ban hammer, whether I would use it who knows)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

well just got back from Victoria for angiograph, damn my wrist hurts as that is where they sent the camera in. no narrowing of the arteries just an abnormally fast heart beat that they shock down into the realms of a mortal rate. If the good die young, I don't want to be good. (how do I become a mod just to have the ability to be :devil: with the ban hammer, whether I would use it who knows)

This is good news..

My ticker gets going once in a while, it is called, umm palpitations or something like that,some days takes the wind out, but its all good.

This is good news..

My ticker gets going once in a while, it is called, umm palpitations or something like that,some days takes the wind out, but its all good.

nope Lou I think that is called somthing else. I have seen your wife, if I was you my ticker would get going each time she walked into the room. She even likes Datsuns which makes her as close to goddess beauty as she can get.

• Like 1

nope Lou I think that is called somthing else. I have seen your wife, if I was you my ticker would get going each time she walked into the room. She even likes Datsuns which makes her as close to goddess beauty as she can get.

You want to be young??? Get a younger wife.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well at least it isnt the big h-a,which is good.

She is a looker, way back,when I first met her, I knew that she was the keeper :w00t:

We have been together 17 years,married 12,and everyday of it has been fun.

:w00t: