Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No sunburn here. But great time. Took a few pics but my phone overheated on my dash.

Like to say thanks to everyone who helped me get there, and that kept me comfy while I was there.

And also im looking for a late model celica if anyone knows where to get one.....

• Like 5

Yeah, its pretty hard and tiring sitting in a lawn chair :poke:

Is hard with a fused back and scar tissue growing on your spine, specially when i didnt bring my cane with me because i didnt want to accidently hit a car with it.  Its hard for me to get in and out of that chair to, very hard :)  I can only walk around for so long before my leg and back feel like they are going to go out on me, it sucks, if i could id carry a lil portable chair or have one that could deploy from my ass even. 

• Like 1

Man!! Canby was the shit!!!

Did not expect to leave with an award. You guys are awesome!!

Thanx to everyone who was involved with the voting......(James, Victory, and whoever else)

Lots of thanks to my girl and skyblue for the help....I don't think it would've got done without them.

Met lots of Ratsuners and had a blast!!!!

.……when's the next one??!!!!

• Like 1

Man!! Canby was the shit!!!

Did not expect to leave with an award. You guys are awesome!!

Thanx to everyone who was involved with the voting......(James, Victory, and whoever else)

Lots of thanks to my girl and skyblue for the help....I don't think it would've got done without them.

Met lots of Ratsuners and had a blast!!!!

.……when's the next one??!!!!

Blue lake comes up August 11th, another great show, and rounds out the end of the show season, Canby to start it up, Blue Lake to shut it down. Love both these shows, so much fun.

We had nothing to do with the voteing but my son welded your award up

Yeah, kinda scratchin' my head on this one.. I remember at one point Ratsun members collectively voted on the winner of the "Ratsun Award". Clearly a different system now..

In spite of all that, great job on building the trophy. It looked awesome.