Fuck. My. Life

Not literally, but I'm pretty bummed.

Just graduated college, and this girl who I've been mildly obsessed with for the last two years, who hasn't dated anyone through college, just started dating a friend of mine.

I think we are about to start a band together too. She has the voice and the body of an angel.

Sorry had to vent. Where better than the Internet, right.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has the voice and the body of an angel.

Pics or I declare shenanigans!

Sorry to hear that man. Doesn't mean all is over with though. You know how woman are. Can't keep with one guy for more then a month. That's mostly because most guys are pieces of shit though.

I guess waiting for the right moment is overrated. Shoulda just spilled it when I could.

Well, if the band thing doesn't go through, I'm moving out of here, so I'll just go see her and tell all before I go.

If the band thing does work, I'll get to be with her a lot and more than likely get fucked up with her a lot.

• Like 1

Believe me there will be other women. You're what-23?

girl singers in bands are great,but don't get involved with them. Watch what happens when you're playing somewhere and other guys (drunk) start hitting on here. Or wait until they have a fight. I've played in bands with girl singers. We even had a husband and wife break up in a band.

Bang anything that will hold still while you can :thumbup:

that is something you have to go thru until one that really worth it comes around.......relax, pull a few times the goose neck......if you date her, and if she is smokin hot as you say, think in advance....you are saving some heart pain if you fall for her when she gets bored. I say casual banging.

that is something you have to go thru until one that really worth it comes around.......relax, pull a few times the goose neck......if you date her, and if she is smokin hot as you say, think in advance....you are saving some heart pain if you fall for her when she gets bored. I say casual banging.

casual banging...Like A BAWS!

i thought you had a girlfriend? haha and just wait katy perry will want some young guy soon.

its probably karma from not updating your build thread haha :rfol:

trollin like a baws!

I have two of these in my room, so i don't have to walk to the bathroom(right in front of my room door) in the early in the morning(12pm no job atm)... LIKE A BAWS!

4bf1f11e.jpg

this reminds me about Jay & Silent bob strikes back.....haha

Still young but a couple things I learned about girls, they like assholes, and they function nothing like my Datsun.

and tell the bitch you love her before she gets her V card taken by some other guy.

The girl I loved probably fucked my friend... I got over it fast, but learned.

and easy girls are never worth it, unless you like herpes....and butt lice...

• Like 1

Yank your crank and get over it. Your young!

start the Band, make money get Rich. Theres other women.Travel the world ect......

This is a car site lets talk about datsuns

Amen this sight fills up with more stupid shit everyday.

Still young but a couple things I learned about girls, they like assholes, and they function nothing like my Datsun.

and tell the bitch you love her before she gets her V card taken by some other guy.

The girl I loved probably fucked my friend... I got over it fast, but learned.

and easy girls are never worth it, unless you like herpes....and butt lice...

4jrt.jpg4jrn.jpg

Yank your crank and get over it. Your young!

start the Band, make money get Rich. Theres other women.Travel the world ect......

This is a car site lets talk about datsuns

On the nose again, Hainz.

I guess waiting for the right moment is overrated. Shoulda just spilled it when I could.

Well, if the band thing doesn't go through, I'm moving out of here, so I'll just go see her and tell all before I go.

If the band thing does work, I'll get to be with her a lot and more than likely get fucked up with her a lot.

Dude, having been obsessed once or twice myself I can recognize it in others. If you haven't by now you never will or worse it's already too late. Imagine being stuck in a band with her every frigging day, wanting her, aching for her, crazy for her, stalking her, licking her microphone where she touched it last, being a door mat for her. Fuck that!!! Get out now and keep going. You'll get over it.

• Like 2

On the nose again, Hainz.

Dude, having been obsessed once or twice myself I can recognize it in others. If you haven't by now you never will or worse it's already too late. Imagine being stuck in a band with her every frigging day, wanting her, aching for her, crazy for her, stalking her, licking her microphone where she touched it last, being a door mat for her. Fuck that!!! Get out now and keep going. You'll get over it.

yeah /\ /\ /\ seriously the less attention you pay her the better.... bone a few chicks just for the fukk of it and shell be offf yur mind DO NOT GET OBSESSED WITH THIS CHICK if u had a shot with her it would of happened by now.. pull out the manpon and get on with it ........lick her mic. thats proper good shit