Fuck. My. Life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

......Like the pain of unreturned love and knowing every night that your friend is raw dogging that sweet booty and making her do things that are not spoken in polite company. Then having to face them every day and the anger, resentment and depression grows...like a tumor in your gut thats filled with blackend rotting blood and its killing you from the inside.

Nah just kidding.

• Like 1

......Like the pain of unreturned love and knowing every night that your friend is raw dogging that sweet booty and making her do things that are not spoken in polite company. Then having to face them every day and the anger, resentment and depression grows...like a tumor in your gut thats filled with blackend rotting blood and its killing you from the inside.

7197867340_c3e6f9b337_o.jpg

I don't ever listen to her. The one time I did it was like the sound of two skeletons fucking a cat. Some say you have to suffer for your art. Like blues singers:

"My baby done hurt me. She cut me like glass"... duh DUH, Duh duh.

"She know how to do it alright, ... tore my heart, right out-a my ass"... duh DUH, Duh duh.

"Forgive her one day but for now just can't can't see...." ... duh DUH, Duh duh.

"Why oh why I let you make such a fool out-a me" ... duh DUH, Duh duh.